Robinho again.

zinaldo1982 said:
Please no barry for me way too overrated,one footed and slow,i really wonder what has happened to the barry of aston villa.

De jong is way better as he showed at the world cup.
THIS!!!

Why can't people see it? the man is more overrated than Dyer!

I don't know why but as soon as we signed him his form went completley out the window and hasn't returned.

Based on current form Id say de Jong is LEAGUES ahead of Barry in all aspects of the game, passing included, as Barry can't seem to pass a ball with the right amount of power.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Undoubtedly, without a micro second of hesitation from me, keep him. Great player.

Agree, he will flourish in this team.
<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:24 pm --<br /><br />
johnny crossan said:
who goes to make room for him?

RSC

I'm afraid he's burnt his bridges when he dissed us on his return to South America. He's too unstable an individual to be a fully supportive team member.

To be honest, I'm not especially sure there will be a queue of European clubs lining up to snap him up either. We know that his stated preference is to continue playing in Rio. Unluckily for him they are unable to meet the fee we are asking.

I just hope that he can be included in a PX with a top European club so that we can add another quality player to our squad. Preferably from either Milan, Barça, Inter or Chelsea. The first three being the obvious candidates.

He's a disgrace, getting 180,000 a week to do his job and he sulks fucks off when he should be training then crys for a loan back to Brazil what a twat. And were still fuckin payin the bastard. Robinho, Jo get the fuck out.

johnny crossan said:
who goes to make room for him?

The lad a few posts back is right to say RSC will probably be leaving but i think Balotelli is his replacement. The unfortunate truth however is Bellamy is probably off to Spurs. Fuck knows why we would do that but that's my awfull feeling in this matter. So Robbie will fit right in there.

we need 4 great strikers and i thin ade, tevez, balotelli and robbie is the perfect 4 for any eventuality. Not many teams can take robbie off us. Andnobody is talking about him leaving, not the club or robinho himself. I hope we keep him and i think city want that too

He's a self indulgent toss pot who thinks he's bigger than any club he plays for and the world revolves around him.
Fell out with the management at Madrid...fell out with Hughes...doesn't fancy Mancini...chats shit to anyone in the media who'll listen...did one to play in the sun with his mates in Brazil as soon as he was fit rather than stay and fight to get City into the CL.

Our fans put him on a pedestal and he shit on them...telling us all about how playing for Santos was a "dream" while we we battling with spuds for fourth.

He's a fucking big cry baby that want's his own way a legend in his own head,a mard arse of the highest order.

He'll still be telling everyone how he wants to be "the best player in the world" when he's 30.

I don't care how good he is-he'll always be a liability because of his shit attitude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.