Robinho again.

when are some people on here going to wake up that it's not about giving him another chance he just doesn't want to fuckin play for us.......simple as that. i don't why we're pissin about, santos want him and robinho wants to stay at santos yet money is the sticking point so why aren't we lookin at coming up with some sort of swap deal with neymar or ganso?......they get robbie and we get a younger version who wouldn't count towards the 25 man squad being only 18/19, no brainer for me.

Roberto Mancini stated earlier this week that he was prepared to bring Robinho back to Eastlands, although he did admit that it would also depend on the player.

And it seems the 26-year-old forward is keen to stay in Brazil after telling Santos that he does not want to bid farewell to the club.

"I hope this is not goodbye," he said after playing his final loan game for Santos.

"It's not easy to convince the English to agree a deal but I trust the leaders of Santos to be successful.

"I think I belong in Brazil more than the Premier League.

"My agents have received several offers from clubs in Europe but everything is on hold until Santos meet City."

this guy is a 1st class wanker, i for one dont ever wanna see him put the blue of man city on ever again, his lack luster ambition is fucking unbelivable. let him rot in that shit hole brazilian league and let him be one of them players that looks back and thinks what could of been! rage over anyone agree?

dannyboiblue said:
this guy is a 1st class wanker, i for one dont ever wanna see him put the blue of man city on ever again, his lack luster ambition is fucking unbelivable. let him rot in that shit hole brazilian league and let him be one of them players that looks back and thinks what could of been! rage over anyone agree?
he is not that fucking stupid , probably will get a move to barca or man u.

bakchod said:
dannyboiblue said:
he is not that fucking stupid , probably will get a move to barca or man u.

Barca won't touch him and he can't hack the PL so he wants to be a star in the shit brazillian league!

Waste of a talent but if he has no ambition then thats his problem..

City call him back, No other team given decent offer yet, he does'nt want to come back. What is solution.

I think he will be with City in starting of the season. We will see he can be first 11 or a warming bench player as Macio said "depond to him"

Lets swap him for one of the following :

1- Dani Alvez From Barcelona
2- David Luiz from Benfica
3- Van Der Wiel and Luis Suarez from Ajax
4- Ozil and Marin from Werder Bremen
5- Eden Hazard from Lille

or lets just let him stay in the reserve for ever.

I was prepared to have him back and give him a "second chance" but if the reports are correct, then he doesn't want to come back.

We should not release of from his contract, and if Santos can pay a decent fee for him then it's time to get rid to someone who will.

If Santos cannot agree a fee then we sell him to someone or part ex him for someone that we want, but under no circumstances should we just realease him from his contract or let him do another year on loan. If we do that we are pissing £32m up the wall, and although our owners can afford it, it would just leave us open to ridicule from everyone, even our own fans.

If we can't offload him, stick him in the reserves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.