Robinho back for bin dippers ..

XxRach09Xx said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Can't see it mate i woul be seriously pissed off if anyone did! the majority of the stuff said is the papers stiring up shit!

If anyone boos him near me .. ill slap them :D

Ooh.jpg

XxRach09Xx said:
Fanzone Danny said:
Can't see it mate i woul be seriously pissed off if anyone did! the majority of the stuff said is the papers stiring up shit!

If anyone boos him near me .. ill slap them :D

LOL ! i'm half hoping someone does now just to see u go ape shit! ;0)

Defiantly worth a place on the bench but not a starting spot as been out too long to walk straight back in the side – Ideal to come of the bench and strut his stuff when the games won ;-) but we will need to dig deep to get in that position first and as last season proved Robbie can be a passenger away from home and would be again at Anfield should he start

The thing that makes me think some will is some of the people you speak to and their comments. I actually go red in the face at some narrow-minded idiots when you speak about Robinho. Up to now, I've had things such as "He doesnt wanna be here, he can F*** off!" and "We will just replace him, he's not that good"! I mean where have these fans come from, they don't deserve our club. The way i see it is at the end of the day, Robinho started the revolution. Regardless of wether he came for the money or not, he decided to come to our club and that made people sit up and take notice of what was happening and thats why we should be grateful to him!

Like it or not, our flare on the pitch has all but gone since he has been out. I bet we notice a change in Irelands performance when he comes back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.