Robinho back for bin dippers ..

MonsallBlue said:
He would have been the difference between 1 and 3 points in our last couple of home games.

Really? Not sure he'd make a great centre half, or left back, and if my memory serves me right, those are probably the positions that needed improving to win those two games...

please please please mark h. get it right for 2mz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robinho to score late winner!!!!!

arh please hope we win this game

Hands down the best footballer we have at the club.We have missed his ability to win a game out of nothing.I can't wait to see him playing for us again.

BillyShears said:
MonsallBlue said:
He would have been the difference between 1 and 3 points in our last couple of home games.

Really? Not sure he'd make a great centre half, or left back, and if my memory serves me right, those are probably the positions that needed improving to win those two games...

I meant we would have retained the ball better and would be causing them more issues than they could cause us.
I do think we win those games with him in the team.

Away games, not so much

BillyShears said:
MonsallBlue said:

had robbie been playing we'd have been out of sight, a defenders gaff then would not have cost us points.

de niro said:
BillyShears said:

had robbie been playing we'd have been out of sight, a defenders gaff then would not have cost us points.

The exact point I was trying, quite badly, to make

cityblue32 said:
Hands down the best footballer we have at the club.We have missed his ability to win a game out of nothing.I can't wait to see him playing for us again.

this ^^ sooo much

I find it quite laughable at the reactions of some fans, when another fan dares to criticise Robinho.

Let him do his talking on the pitch and then nobody will have a reason to criticise. If Robinho plays the away games like he did against Everton last season then nobody will criticise him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.