Robinho: Coming Back To City In The Summer (or not) {merged}

Re: robinho quote from today allegedly

bluesyob said:
"I believe this can be my World Cup. In the national team competition is very big, there are a lot of good players and that had me worried."
this quote knocks me sick if it scares you so much pal why not try to prove your self insted of running off to play in a league full of kids with no european experience

Simple.Killer whale in an ego-massaging fish pond.

Re: Robinho: I'm Coming Back To City In The Summer(?)

MCFC OK said:
He didn't make it at real Madrid ( under at least two managers btw ) where he had good weather, money and some of the best players around him, including a few Brazilians

Chose City even though he had no clue who we were

Had a chance under two managers at City and done nowt

The lad has got talent no doubt, but his attitude sucks.

Which footballer goes back to Brazil in his prime? Also when he was available only Santos, San Paulo and Benfica interested... that says it all.

Personally I don't think he'll play for us again, to be honest I would be happy if he has a good world cup and we get a decent fee for him.

Sadly, this ^^^

No doubt he is a very talented player, but players with no work ethic are no use to City, or anyone else for that matter.

Baconface would have put the fear of god into him, and got him grafting.......

Just hope we don't lose too much when he eventually goes...

A great unique talent who it is impossible to replace.
Remember the great things he did last season??

Personally I'm all up for bringing him back and sticking him in the reserves. We can afford it, if he actually wants to knuckle down and win his place back, great .If he doesn't we let him go on a free when his contracts up, and who's gonna pay him 160k after sulking and playing in our reserves and sulking for the length of his contract?

The world cup we need to let him go to, so Santos is a good move. we might recoup some of our outlay if he does well in SA. If he doesn't, let him rot in the Senior Cup or whatever it's called nowadays.

Robinho is a fucking joke of a player. The man has no honor, he has no pride. He says one thing and does the exact opposite. Takes the piss.... I used to love him, no he makes my blood boil. How the fuck can he keep doing this... Shitting on our club and his team mates. Hugs everyone telling them he will be back, AND NOW FUCKING SAYS "I WANT TO STAY FOR A LONG TIME"

Fuck off Robinho!

And Fuck you too Pele!

Whats wrong with these fucking people, they insult each other through newspapers, and now they are here hand in hand smiling like they are best friends. Its all fake fake fake, just like Robinho.

So all the slagging I've recieved has finally been proved right. I've been saying it for a year now and finally people are starting to realise it. He's a lazy, selfish prick who thinks he's better than he actually is and isn't actually that good at the game, he belongs in the circus.

tommytheblue said:
maybe he read my email to his fansite, i said he was a coward and he was escaping the responsibility.

Talk is cheap and you were right first time, he's a gutless wonder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.