Robinho eyes long-term contract at former club Santos

He said that about City.

If he does go to Santos, I give it 2 years before he comes out and say's that they aren't big enough to match his ambitions.

God, what a hypocrite. I have been a big Robinho supporter but this is disgusting. Watch the video on the OS and watch him say to the FACES of City staff and players that he'll be back after the World Cup. Now swept up in the fever of a hometown reception he says he wants to stay there for four years. This immature little boy is going to, in 10 years, be on those Top 10 "What could have been" lists, with the keywords being "lazy", "egotistical", among others.

jellert said:
Brazil striker Robinho is eyeing a long-term stay at Santos after receiving a rapturous welcome on his arrival on loan from Manchester City.

"My goal is to stay for a long-time," the 26-year-old said. "If the president wants to extend my contract to four years that would be great."

Robinho, who has re-joined his first club on a six-month loan, arrived by helicopter with Brazilian legend Pele.

Some 15,000 fans turned out at the Vila Belmiro stadium to greet the star duo.

Pele, who scored 474 goals for Santos, is also keen to see Robinho extend his loan period.

"I hope this passage is not merely for a few months but that it's permanent," said the club's biggest idol. "I hope Robinho recovers (his form) for Santos and the national team."

Robinho, who cost a British transfer record £32.4m when he arrived at City from Real Madrid in 2008, is hoping to secure his place in the Brazil side for the World Cup after falling out of form and favour at Eastlands.

"I have my objective of going to the World Cup and being at my best at the World Cup," said Robinho, after receiving his former number seven shirt from Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro.

"I believe this can be my World Cup. In the national team competition is very big, there are a lot of good players and that had me worried."

Robinho, who scored 83 goals in 190 matches for Santos between 2002 and 2005, hopes to make his debut in the "Classico" against Sao Paulo in the Paulista championship on Sunday.
Suggest he fucks off for good and does us all a favour, C**T

LoveCity said:
God, what a hypocrite. I have been a big Robinho supporter but this is disgusting. Watch the video on the OS and watch him say to the FACES of City staff and players that he'll be back after the World Cup. Now swept up in the fever of a hometown reception he says he wants to stay there for four years. This immature little boy is going to, in 10 years, be on those Top 10 "What could have been" lists, with the keywords being "lazy", "egotistical", among others.

I've supported him too, but if he wants to stay at santos let him. He could pay his own transfer fee out of the money he extorted out of us.

Waited till he left the country and was out the way until he decided to open his mouth and basically say goodbye city, i want to stay here in Brazil,

obviously scared of saying it over here, go on then fuck off back to santos, don't come back, disrespectful little prick.

Shithouse,didn't have the balls to say that over here.Pissed me off that has, once that loan has finished bring him right back here sit him on the bench again.Teach the idiot a lesson

Thinks he can swan around taking over at every club he goes to but when things don't turn out how he would want them to or it starts snowing etc etc he can't be arsed!.You go and enjoy yourself robbie but most City fans have supported you ever since you arrived and thrown it right back in our face!.Shocking but why am i suprised?

"Robinho kicks off his six-month loan from Manchester City to Santos in style - arriving in the stadium by helicopter alongside Santos legend Pele."

This pisses me off. I hope fans tear the little prick to shreds when he starts getting lazy and moody again. He's not the footballer he was hyped up to be, that' just the reason Real got rid of the little shit. He needs a good kick the ass, NOT the hype this crap with Pele is all about. In fact Pele should have done his homework as a result should have been embarrassed to be hoping of the same fu8king helicopter. If he ever comes back he needs to learn a lesson from Tevez in work rate............

Fine, let him and Petrov go in the summer, we've got Johno and Bellers. I'd ask for at least 12m and 2 players though for de Souza, there aren't many teams who are gonna offer us any better

The day he left city he said that he wanted to go to santos to guarantee his chances of a world cup place, but then he want s to come back and show the city management how good he is and that they wont be able to leave him out in the future.

Then these supposed comments suddenly surface!!!!!!!!!

I suggest people treat it with th considerable pinch opf salt that it deserves...its just the media continuing their witch hunt against robinho ( funny that SP says that this shouldnt happen to John Terry.....when he fully deserves all the abuse he will get!....whereas robinho hasnt done anything as bad as cheating on his partner and behind one of his mates backs!!)

double standards again but because he is capt of the england side it will all be forgotten...personally if their is any justice in the world, JT will suffer an injury (not necessarilly severe) and will miss the world cup.......and england will still win it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.