Robinho eyes long-term contract at former club Santos

simon23 said:
The day he left city he said that he wanted to go to santos to guarantee his chances of a world cup place, but then he want s to come back and show the city management how good he is and that they wont be able to leave him out in the future.

Then these supposed comments suddenly surface!!!!!!!!!

I suggest people treat it with th considerable pinch opf salt that it deserves...its just the media continuing their witch hunt against robinho ( funny that SP says that this shouldnt happen to John Terry.....when he fully deserves all the abuse he will get!....whereas robinho hasnt done anything as bad as cheating on his partner and behind one of his mates backs!!)

double standards again but because he is capt of the england side it will all be forgotten...personally if their is any justice in the world, JT will suffer an injury (not necessarilly severe) and will miss the world cup.......and england will still win it!

Sorry to say but can not agree with your point of view at all. Terry has done something morally wrong. Frankly I don't care. It's got nothing to do with City's game week on week. Robinho should have stepped up his work rate and fought a dame site harder for starting selection. Instead of putting in the hard yard he's off like a bloody princess working for someone else. If he's so bloody brilliant then he should work through his form, fu8king freeze his balls of here, instead of getting time in a lowly Santos game is sunny Brazil. This has nothing to do with the media. I'm pissed off he's not here working his butt of like everyone else. Our season is more fu8king inportant than Brazils world cup game, that's my view. It isn't for 100 million Brazilian's, but I don't give a shit. Simple. He's after all the glory without the work, of which we have paid dearly for his services. When Mancini started the first pat on the back he gave was to Robby. After one fu8king game he soon saw what a wimp the little shit is being.....

Regardless of what Robinho has reportedly said, I believe he has eaten a large slice of humble pie not being able to 'cut' it in the premiership !

Do feel that he could still have a future at city after regaining his fitness and confidence at Santos.

Come next season, with the right blend of new quality players at City, think Robinho perhaps could come good.

So Robinho does what a lot of us predicted he would do and says he wants to stay at Santos, I'm sure when he speaks to other people he says otherwise. Seen it all before, can see the wood for the trees thanks, he's the prime example of what can happen if a young player gets too much too young. He's never grown up, like a child that tells it's parents what they want to hear to avoid being grounded. His stock is so low that he's not much use as the big name player to give us the profile we want.
I'd take legal action against the little shit if he spits his dummy out!

What if we sell them Robinho on the cheap and set up a deal that we get first option on all of there outgoing players? Aren't they known for turning out top-notch Brazilian players? Just an idea.

As much as I like Robinho and want to have faith in him, he justs keeps singing a new story every couple weeks. Think it's time we let him fuck off and watch us beat the world while he rots on someone elses bench.

He's only saying it to keep his Santos fans happy, just like he did to the City fans. It's what players have to do. All I know is he won't be staying at Santos long term.

I read yesterday in an Argie newspaper that we are looking at Zárate from lazio to replace Robinho, zarate's mánager in england confirmed this. Anyone know anything about this?

hertsblue said:
There is no way they can afford to keep him there and there is no chance of us writing off 32.5 million. Personally if we do hit 4th and go in after some top players from top european teams, i can see him being used as part of any deal. Ie if we go for Ribary, be cash + robinho etc.

What happens[legally] if Robinho says he's staying put in Brazil, but Santos can't afford to pay the full price for him?-----

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.