Robinho: first barca then santos then barca now besiktas

Freestyler said:
I agree, and he has been loved since day one by everyone.

his reward was to throw it back int our faces, remember when he was up for the charges, the fans the club the players stuck with him.

everyone has stuck with him, he decided to repay us by being disrespectful to everyone, even his own team mates.

the only way the lad will realise what it means to play for city is by sticking him in the reserves, he won't wanna be there, then he'll work his arse off to get into the starting 11, then he will do his best to stay in it.

personally i don't want him back at all, but if he does come back i'd do that with him straight away.

But people still wank Kaka.....

Robinho doesnt owe us anything, it was the club that wanted to sign him, people knew what he was like, Robbie put us on the map, got the whole world talking about us, and like as fans, if he says something but he's in the good books, his quotes were taking out of context, but bad books, he's a nob.

id have robbie back in a heart beat.

p.s i dont think we really stuck up for robbie on the rape charge. he blatently never so....

It's too far gone now, he's had too much of his own way and he's learned there are no consequences to be paid for behaving like a brat. He sulks, he gets; he stamps his feet and is allowed to showcase his talent to be picked for Brazil because that's what he wants. Fucking shocking state of affairs on every level. I hear what his admirers say on here and I agree with all the positives but it's them who he's hurt the most. Sadly, they want so desperately for him to be a success they will produce all manner of complex arguments to justify what he has done... but they know it sounds hollow. He needs to go and go quickly or he'll turn into something we're going to regret far more than we are doing now. My own view is that he is a fucking disgrace for his attitude and statements but if he leaves quitely now I'll agree to it being passed off as right face, right place, wrong time and just move on.

Kinky by name said:
It's too far gone now, he's had too much of his own way and he's learned there are no consequences to be paid for behaving like a brat. He sulks, he gets; he stamps his feet and is allowed to showcase his talent to be picked for Brazil because that's what he wants. Fucking shocking state of affairs on every level. I hear what his admirers say on here and I agree with all the positives but it's them who he's hurt the most. Sadly, they want so desperately for him to be a success they will produce all manner of complex arguments to justify what he has done... but they know it sounds hollow. He needs to go and go quickly or he'll turn into something we're going to regret far more than we are doing now. My own view is that he is a fucking disgrace for his attitude and statements but if he leaves quitely now I'll agree to it being passed off as right face, right place, wrong time and just move on.

Im not hurt by him, afterall mate he's human, he's from brazil, we have nothing in common with him.

i think we can learn from the robbie saga, as lets be honest, he was the trailblazer, as fans we have not seen a profile as big as his before up close, and usually expect honest pro's.

what does annoy me is how hypocrtical some people are. we should just be grateful we have seen an outstanding footballer grace our hallow turf.

not saying your a hypocrite, just people on here in general, i echo your post mate, and agree, but i wont be slagging him off, after watching him last season, especially at home, it was a pleasure to pay to see him.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Kinky by name said:

Im not hurt by him, afterall mate he's human, he's from brazil, we have nothing in common with him.

i think we can learn from the robbie saga, as lets be honest, he was the trailblazer, as fans we have not seen a profile as big as his before up close, and usually expect honest pro's.

what does annoy me is how hypocrtical some people are. we should just be grateful we have seen an outstanding footballer grace our hallow turf.

not saying your a hypocrite, just people on here in general, i echo your post mate, and agree, but i wont be slagging him off, after watching him last season, especially at home, it was a pleasure to pay to see him.

okay switch let down for hurt... your payoff line I agree with but that's the hardest part to take, though, if he was gash it wouldn't be an issue. Nobody can do it quite like him, yet he just chooses not to for us. The money is a separate issue, of course, and a totally divisive one, but when things get forced like this I'd sooner see a 10quid cut in ST prices than pay someone who doesn't wasnt to be here (whatever his reasons). Time for the next chapter for Robbie.

Kinky by name said:
Sadly, they want so desperately for him to be a success

I wouldn't say im a 'Robinho Inner' but i think his actions are way over analysed on here and the stick he gets generally doesn't make sense to me.

He came to us because he spat his dummy out at Madrid and was known for being tempremental. So don't go crying when he does it again.

He wasn't fancied by Mancini, that was pretty obvious, so why not let a player our manager didn't figure would be part of our plans go off on loan? its not like we particularly missed him.

He'll answer questions which will be spun into stories and taken out of context whilst people get bitter and woman and moan about him at every oppourtuntity. Top scorer (2nd only to Ronaldo in his first season) and then fractures his ankle, doesnt get a run out and goes out on loan. If you all really didn't give a fuck about him you'd comment on something you actually did.

Plus, this bit i've quoted... i'm glad people actually want players to succeed here. I desperately hoped Samaras would succeed too, for example... i hate villifying players, i want them all to out do expectations no matter what.

I bet if he comes back, scores on the opening day of the season everyone will be chanting "We've got Robinho" all over again.

Ticket For Schalke said:
GStar said:
I bet if he comes back, scores on the opening day of the season everyone will be chanting "We've got Robinho" all over again.

This is what i ment by my posts.

which member of the team (who train every day and want to play for us) would you drop to put him in though? It's okay saying Mancini doesn't fancy him, but if he was ratlling them in, pulling up trees and busting a gut in training Mancini would have had no option but to play him. He wasn't and the sad thing is even his biggest fans have conceded we haven't missed him (as he was)... now as he could be (if he applied himself) that's a different matter. So are we rooting for Robinho or rooting for Mancini? At the moment it's one or the other and it was Robinho not RM who saw to that.

Kinky by name said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
This is what i ment by my posts.

which member of the team (who train every day and want to play for us) would you drop to put him in though? It's okay saying Mancini doesn't fancy him, but if he was ratlling them in, pulling up trees and busting a gut in training Mancini would have had no option but to play him. He wasn't and the sad thing is even his biggest fans have conceded we haven't missed him (as he was)... now as he could be (if he applied himself) that's a different matter. So are we rooting for Robinho or rooting for Mancini? At the moment it's one or the other and it was Robinho not RM who saw to that.

i think you seem to think i'm on a one man crusade to get robbie back, which is not the case, i just wont turn a blind eye to the good things he brought me, meeting him in the airport having a good chat.

I'm RM's biggest fan, i wouldnt have to many managers instead of him, but wouldnt it be great to have a full firing robinho?

i think you seem to think i'm on a one man crusade to get robbie back, which is not the case,

not at all

i just wont turn a blind eye to the good things he brought me, meeting him in the airport having a good chat.

Fair-dos

I'm RM's biggest fan, i wouldnt have to many managers instead of him, but wouldnt it be great to have a full firing robinho?

Yes but fuck knows how that would even begin to happen!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.