Robinho has to be in our 1st 11

I thought against Villa we were a bit predictable and at times we lacked that spark that Robinho can give us. Apart from that he usuallly has around 2 or 3 players man marking him which free's up the pitch for the like of Ireland and Barry.

mike24 said:
I agree mate. He has to play for me simply because he is so good! His finishing is top notch and his passing is brilliant too. Yes he drifts in and out of games but he has to start for me.

Play bellamy wide left to help bridge and swp/tevez on the right with ade and robinho up front......simples

He was our top scorer last season!

im sorry but robinhos finishing is not top notch. hes a good goalscorer and scores some beautys but hes not a top finisher. he falls apart in one on ones with the keeper.

Robinho (when fit) will always be one of the 1st names on the team sheet.The guy is just pure class and is the most talented footballer we have.The guy can make a goal out of nothing so in my opinion he should play every game he is available for.

lee-mcfc said:
kiam06 said:
Robbie needs to go and buy a good cushion, he will be needing it.

your that robinho hater on transfer forum

No mate not Robinho hater, I am the one who argued for Bellamy to play on the left instead of Robinho. Think I was proved right.

City have become a very good counter attacking side.Robinho slows down counter attacks allowing defenders to get goal side.He will have to adapt to Citys style if he is going to get back in the side.

brady0 said:
mike24 said:
I agree mate. He has to play for me simply because he is so good! His finishing is top notch and his passing is brilliant too. Yes he drifts in and out of games but he has to start for me.

Play bellamy wide left to help bridge and swp/tevez on the right with ade and robinho up front......simples

im sorry but robinhos finishing is not top notch. hes a good goalscorer and scores some beautys but hes not a top finisher. he falls apart in one on ones with the keeper.

Take it you didn't see the Arsenal Home game last season? or the Everton away?

stockportblue said:
City have become a very good counter attacking side.Robinho slows down counter attacks allowing defenders to get goal side.He will have to adapt to Citys style if he is going to get back in the side.

I do agree with this, he does slow counter attacks down. Hopefully he wont have tracked back anyway and will be half way up the pitch to begin with.

Personally I'd play Robinho for our home games, where he has the freedom to express himself, then I'd use Bellamy for our away games, where he will get in the face of defenders and work his socks off.

Personally I cant wait to see robbie get a good run, last year he was one of the few shinning lights now given the opportunity to play with some quality players we really could become unstoppable.

brady0 said:
mike24 said:

Sorry but I think Robinho is probably the best goal scorer in the prem bar Torrres and Drogba. He's definitely up there with Anelka fighting for 3rd spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.