Balti said:
halpo123 said:
robinho Whatever happened he took a punt on us

if worked out for a while then sort of fizzled

but he is still a Man City footballer

Set it alight Robbie,Spread the word

Bollox to him
hey stop being nasty about our Robbie

We need to him to have a good WC one way or the other cause if he does he could come back a confident guy and start hitting top form for us or he'll be more saleable, either way we're the winner

I still love the man for his pure skill; his heart was there TWO years ago for city and proved himself as a premier league player.

My opinion is he knew this was his last chance to win the world cup in his career so in the last 12 months pulled out of every challenge and wanted an easy run up (hence going back to Brazil).

Yes it shouldn't be like that, but I think everyone deserves a second chance with the world cup behind him I think he would be a better player ready to get stuck in.

If you are a hater of the guy we still need him to have a great world cup so we can use him in deals to bring better players to us.

And if he does have a blinding world cup would people change their opinion and allow him a second chance? I WOULD….

I also hope that he has an amazing World Cup, wins the Golden Boot as well... then hopefully we can get rid of this twat without losing all the money we wasted on him.

I have no time for him. Logic suggests that i should want him to have a good World Cup so that we can find some mugs to take him off us, but i really don't want him to have the satisfaction of setting the World Cup alight. I hate him that much.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1284883/Manchester-City-outcast-Robinho-opens-door-swap-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Barcelona-set-high-valuation-Swede.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... Swede.html</a>

Read this and then think if you wanna give him a 2nd chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.