Robinho,hes still a blue

1 month from now, when Robbeh is hositing the World Cup over his head to the adulation of the entire planet.

I bet the meedja describe him as a Santos player.

S.E.H said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1284883/Manchester-City-outcast-Robinho-opens-door-swap-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Barcelona-set-high-valuation-Swede.html

Read this and then think if you wanna give him a 2nd chance

Just read it and its just another cocky agent trying to get his name in the mix. There was no official quote from the man.

I think he is more of an asset than Ibra is.

I honestly think he will change his attitude after the world cup is over. But he will only win over our haters if he has a storming world cup.

or am i just stuck up his ass?

graffjones said:
S.E.H said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1284883/Manchester-City-outcast-Robinho-opens-door-swap-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Barcelona-set-high-valuation-Swede.html

Read this and then think if you wanna give him a 2nd chance

Just read it and its just another cocky agent trying to get his name in the mix. There was no official quote from the man.

I think he is more of an asset than Ibra is.

I honestly think he will change his attitude after the world cup is over. But he will only win over our haters if he has a storming world cup.

or am i just stuck up his ass?

You could be yeah, because I'm pretty sure his agent is his Dad

Its all over the news here in Sweden that City are offering Robbie for Ibra plus some cash. This is is in response to Barca rejecting a 35 million offer made by City for Ibra last week. Then again, swedish media goes bananas over anything with Ibra.

halpo123 said:
robinho Whatever happened he took a punt on us

if worked out for a while then sort of fizzled

but he is still a Man City footballer

Set it alight Robbie,Spread the word

Not in my eyes he isn't .......

as far as i'm concerned i kissed goodbye (and good riddance) to Robinho when he left for Santos ...... he said then that he didn't wany to come back here , and he's still saying it ........ fuck him ....... and anyone else who doesn't want , in their heart , to play for City.

RSC may not possess even half of Robinhos talent , but he's making all the right noises about wanting to stay here , when he needn't ......... i respect him much more than Robinho now.

He seems to play in the middle when playing for Brazil, with a free-role.

Considering our wingers aren't ones for putting the ball in box, I reckon we could still get the best out of him.

Johnson De Jong Barry Bellamy
-----------Robinho----------
------------Tevez-----------

That could have worked.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_A5rBLrC-U[/youtube]

If you don't rate Ibra you should be posting on some crown green bowling site or whatever sport it is you know a little bit about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.