Robinho,hes still a blue

can anyone confirm what he's actually said about us?

I don't think he has said anything bad and if he hasn't then I think he should come straight back after the World Cup.

PSmyth07 said:
He seems to play in the middle when playing for Brazil, with a free-role.

Considering our wingers aren't ones for putting the ball in box, I reckon we could still get the best out of him.

Johnson De Jong Barry Bellamy
-----------Robinho----------
------------Tevez-----------

That could have worked.

Exactly the position I talked about for ages, last season, where we would've got the best out of him.

Was greeted with "he's a left winger!"(I explained why he played there for other clubs as well!) from the board even though he naturally drifted in to the middle!! D'oh!! That's why he was no good covering Bridge(Wtf?? What a waste of talent that was!).

You really HAVE to know how to use him.

he`s not a team player and have another punt!!, well it rhymes with punt, thats what i think of him. Im stil convinced to this day he though he was going to sign for United but something was lost in translation. Fuck off Robinho another slapped arse like Anelka.

DaveB said:
he`s not a team player and have another punt!!, well it rhymes with punt, thats what i think of him. Im stil convinced to this day he though he was going to sign for United but something was lost in translation. Fuck off Robinho another slapped arse like Anelka.

shit rag / media myth on par with one about utd sabotaging Bell end name vote..

Also, didn't santos finish about 8th?

colinbellsboots said:
the sooner he fucks off the better, worst signing EVER for city, IMHO
Jesus, come on! There's some pretty shit company in the category of 'Manchester City's Worst Ever Signing'. I know Robinho wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but my God, we have signed a lot, lot, lot worse than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.