Robinho hopes for Santos stay

Personally, I won't miss him. On the other hand it would be good to have a back up left fwd/winger, but will he be happy to play 2nd string to Bellers?

To be honest i hadn't even gave Robi a second thought since he left, untill this story came about.

Trust me if we get the Top4 this year then he will come sniffing around, telling us he wants to lift the PL and CL with us.

I've got news for you Robi "We have heard enough of your bullshit, It's time you fucked off for good"

BibbyBlue85 said:
To be honest i hadn't even gave Robi a second thought since he left, untill this story came about.

Trust me if we get the Top4 this year then he will come sniffing around, telling us he wants to lift the PL and CL with us.

I've got news for you Robi "We have heard enough of your bullshit, It's time you fucked off for good"

Amen to that!

Players always say stuff like this while they are on loan, we will just have to wait and see. My hope is he has a great WC and he either comes back in-form or we can use him to strengthen our team.

Well heres a turn up for the books !!!!!!!!!!
How many of these posts ridiculed Hughes for NOT playing him and now someone with the bollocks,Mr M,tells him he can leave to sort himself out for the WC,its OK ????
One of the worst signings we ever made for that amount.No wonder Real want us to do more business with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

oakiecokie said:
Well heres a turn up for the books !!!!!!!!!!
How many of these posts ridiculed Hughes for NOT playing him and now someone with the bollocks,Mr M,tells him he can leave to sort himself out for the WC,its OK ????
One of the worst signings we ever made for that amount.No wonder Real want us to do more business with them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Seeing as he is our only signing we have made for that amount, that would be fair comment, but don't forget he was our top scorer last season so it works to about 2.2m per league goal, both Jo and RSC come in much higher than that and they are out and out forwards.

2yrs left sit him in the stands don't bother to come near the training ground 2 yrs of that his career will be fucked the same way the simple little twat has tried to fuck us.
If he dose come back i for one would be there to great him with a rope the disrespect he has shown us is the worst i have seen from any player ever

OK maybe hanging is a bit strong but i do hate the cnut for what he has done to us (more jokes) a club that paid good money in good faith words fail me and hatred isn't strong enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.