Robinho:-I will continue in Europe, either in Italy or Spain

undoubted talent, but undoubtedly a first class nob.

if you just wanted the money well done, if you wanted to be the best player in the world, hard luck.

i wouldnt let the shit have his own way, i would let him warm the bench in the reserve team matches till the very end of his contract. if he doesn't do what hes told i`d fine him or sue him or both.

after that he can fuck off to the Brazilian footballing equivalent of the Harlem globetrotters. after that a kidnapping and a life of fear of future kidnap would be justice.

if only half of what we read about him is true, hes a grinning fuck wit, and i hope the money hes stolen brings him a life of untold misery and pain

you robin ho are a prick and a fucking disgrace.

r.soleofsalford said:
undoubted talent, but undoubtedly a first class nob.

if you just wanted the money well done, if you wanted to be the best player in the world, hard luck.

i wouldnt let the shit have his own way, i would let him warm the bench in the reserve team matches till the very end of his contract. if he doesn't do what hes told i`d fine him or sue him or both.

after that he can fuck off to the Brazilian footballing equivalent of the Harlem globetrotters. after that a kidnapping and a life of fear of future kidnap would be justice.

if only half of what we read about him is true, hes a grinning fuck wit, and i hope the money hes stolen brings him a life of untold misery and pain

you robin ho are a prick and a fucking disgrace.
spot on mate, (sadly)

Bluemooner33 said:
The most expensive player in English football, currently training alone at Manchester City after making it clear he does not want to stay there, is hoping that his form at the World Cup and the possibility of a cut-price deal will alert a Milan or a Barcelona.

His pronouncement represents bad news for City, who had been scheduled to have talks with Fenerbahce tomorrow and have only a week to find an alternative buyer.

Besiktas have already made a £16m offer for the former Real Madrid forward although, since then, City have raised doubts about whether that money is actually available to the Istanbul club. In any case, Robinho says he is not keen on Turkey.

"With all due respect to Turkish football, I'm not going to play there right now," Robinho said. "Fenerbahce have sent me an official proposal, but I already decided that I will not take it up. There are other conversations going on and a week gives me a lot of time yet. The only thing I can say for certain is that I will continue in Europe, either in Italy or Spain."

Gutted! was hoping he'd come to his sences and see what a top team we now have and want to be part of it :-(

I was hoping this too - but he seems to be unable to be just another squad member - needs to fuel his 'special one' ego he has of himself - and probably shit scared of the way he would be tackled in Turkey - and knows that a year later he will just be a 'faded memory'

Yet another chance to make something of his talent is about to come and go.
Robi get yourself a sound advisor and shape up.
It's too late for you and City but FFS make your next move a good one.

As much as I completely agree that Robbie is a cnut it is worthwhile watching the next week unfold.

City aren't stupid and we know he is an extremely useful bargaining chip whilst attempting to do a late deal, we can either offload him in a part-ex or offer him on loan to sweeten a club who we are raping for one of their decent players.

Personally I can still see him going to Barca as part of a deal for Ibra.

this fucker can't make his mind up can he, all we here is I want to go here I want to go there..is there anyone in Spain/Italy willing to pay the money? if not he should be sent out on loan BUT not to Brazil. If he doesn't want to stay here and play for the reserves and no-one in Italy/Spain will pay the money required then he should be retired by City and we should keep his registration, It's time to get tough with the cry baby!!

The type of sportsman who would be better in a sport that is not team orientated.

No club will offer us anywhere near what we paid for him.

That is our problem not his or the club in question and as we shall see its not confined nor will it be confined to Robinho.

Whoever ends up with him one thing for sure is that he won't stay there very long.

If I was him and he wanted to stay in club football the USA is the place to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.