Robinho:-I will continue in Europe, either in Italy or Spain

Little Cnut.....bye bye.

And please no bleeding hearts on here like there is on all the other Robbie threads.

'' Robbie is my favorite player'' he can do no wrong he will come back from Santos and be brilliant for City.

The guy has no class, no respect and no clue good riddence

Could have made it quite easily here if he had a backbone. His home form in his first season with us proves that if fully motivated and up for it, he could have become one of our all-time great players (and dare I say it, one of the Premier League's all-time great players). Sadly, he has the mentality of a petulant 12-year-old who lost his toys. What could have been...

ono said:
Ariedo Braida has apparently been in Manchester to speak with Robinho. He's AC Milan's sporting director.

Is there a sauce with that mate?

gabrielle marcotti reporting that sky italia reporting that AC milan have agreed terms with robinho

NOO i thought this a new start

x610.jpg

edit:yes that was taken yesterday =(

AC Milan cannot afford Robinho & Ibrahimovic's wages. I reckon we've gave them Robbie in exchange for a clear run at Ibra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.