Robinho:-I will continue in Europe, either in Italy or Spain

Robinho....you'll be waiting a long time if you think that any of the big clubs in Spain or Italy will come in for you. They've obviously taken note of your reputation and probably wouldn't touch you with a barge pole !!

Does he really think he's gonna get the move he wants in the next 6 days ?? I seriously doubt it...

Mancini and the club are doing their level best to protect the owner's investment here - this is off the BBC website:

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8942180.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 942180.stm</a>?
"Manchester City forward Robinho has rejected a transfer to Turkish club Fenerbahce and is holding out for a move to Italy or Spain.
City want to offload him before next Tuesday's transfer deadline and had given permission for talks.
However, the 26-year-old Brazilian told globoesporte.com: "With all due respect to Turkish football, I'm not going to play there at the moment.
"The only thing I'll say is that I'll carry on in Europe, in Italy or Spain."
Robinho has not featured for City in the early part of this season since returning from a six-month loan spell at his boyhood club Santos.

606: DEBATE
Should Man City sell Robinho?
The British record £32.5m signing from Real Madrid in 2008 fell out of favour at City last season and was farmed out to the Brazilian team in January.
Having declined a request from Santos to extend his loan, City are now looking to recoup a proportion of his fee by selling him to a European club.
Robinho, who scored twice for Brazil at the World Cup in South Africa this summer, added: "Fenerbahce were the only team who sent an official [transfer] proposal but it's already decided that I'm not going.
"I've got talks going on but I can't reveal anything yet. A week is time to do a lot of things.

He is an utter joke,if you were running one of the big clubs in spain or europe would you seriously take this fuckin idiot because i wouldnt touch him with a ten foot one.
Will do the same at his next club by the way when things get a bit tough or cold or he gets a tummy ache the soft bastard,he really is an arse.
Good riddance to him he is what gives the game a bad name.

Rammy Blue said:
As much as I completely agree that Robbie is a cnut it is worthwhile watching the next week unfold.

City aren't stupid and we know he is an extremely useful bargaining chip whilst attempting to do a late deal, we can either offload him in a part-ex or offer him on loan to sweeten a club who we are raping for one of their decent players.

Personally I can still see him going to Barca as part of a deal for Ibra.
i concur.

Can also see him being offered as part of a deal but it could be to Wolfsburg for Dzeko as he seems the one we have made a priority (Bellamy being offered and rumours of Given going there).

Rammy Blue said:
As much as I completely agree that Robbie is a cnut it is worthwhile watching the next week unfold.

City aren't stupid and we know he is an extremely useful bargaining chip whilst attempting to do a late deal, we can either offload him in a part-ex or offer him on loan to sweeten a club who we are raping for one of their decent players.

Personally I can still see him going to Barca as part of a deal for Ibra.

I thought the same (maybe wishful thinking) though Ibrahimovic seems set for AC??

i think him and ade might leave, and one more striker in.
i cant wait til this window is over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.