Robinho in 10-0 Santos Win

MCfcBOB said:
simon23 said:
of course they are....and in some games he was very poor.....but so were other players and so more will be

but he gets more abuse than others and that is the problem

certain players seem to attract more abuse from fans than others and robinho is certainly one of them....the next player it will happen to is ade who by some happy coincidence is also a figure of hate within the british media (just like robinho was from day one)
'Other players' didn't cost 32 million big ones.
How's that Robinho's fault?

Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez or Robinho?

Robinho comes last every time - a no brainer. He's very skillful but that's about it - there's nothing else.

ono said:
mr t said:
Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez or Robinho?

Robinho comes last every time - a no brainer. He's very skillful but that's about it - there's nothing else.
Ok

Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez.

Let's sack Tevez off...

:p
I really don't know but mine was a serious post.

Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez have vibrant personalities that shine through week after week, month after month. They can handle everything that's thrown at them both on and off the pitch and they really are role models. Robinho is not in their league and I used to champion him but I really don't want to see him back at City.

simon23 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Because he's not here.

he went to get first team football and regain his fitness so he can go to the world cup. Surely if he didnt want to be here that much he would have asked for a permanent transfer

But this is not my argueent anyway....my main arguement is against those who say he aint good enough and then are so bitter that they just slag the guy off ans say he was shit anyway.......which he isnt and wasnt.

Well in that case let every player we have on the subs bench or not even getting in our first 11, Infact football teams should be limited to just 11 players, no subs and no squad.

Your a balloon if you think that Robinho is anything but a lazy arsed twat that thinks about himself and nothing else, why you give a fuck about him I don't know because he sure doesn't give a shit about City.... maybe you live in hope that he's a brazilian ladyboy!!!

Barry Conlons wig said:
simon23 said:
he went to get first team football and regain his fitness so he can go to the world cup. Surely if he didnt want to be here that much he would have asked for a permanent transfer

But this is not my argueent anyway....my main arguement is against those who say he aint good enough and then are so bitter that they just slag the guy off ans say he was shit anyway.......which he isnt and wasnt.

Well in that case let every player we have on the subs bench or not even getting in our first 11, Infact football teams should be limited to just 11 players, no subs and no squad.

Your a balloon if you think that Robinho is anything but a lazy arsed twat that thinks about himself and nothing else, why you give a fuck about him I don't know because he sure doesn't give a shit about City.... maybe you live in hope that he's a brazilian ladyboy!!!
I called Robinho crap last season and predicted at the start of this season trhat we'd get no usefull football out of him in a world cup year. His skills are nothing exceptional, in fact Santos have 3 or 4 players who i'd say are technically better, mentally he's a selfish child!

MCfcBOB said:
simon23 said:
of course they are....and in some games he was very poor.....but so were other players and so more will be

but he gets more abuse than others and that is the problem

certain players seem to attract more abuse from fans than others and robinho is certainly one of them....the next player it will happen to is ade who by some happy coincidence is also a figure of hate within the british media (just like robinho was from day one)

'Other players' didn't cost 32 million big ones.

It's not his price tag that bothered me, it wasn't his fault how much we paid for him. It was the way how such a talented player would become completely hopeless because he didn't have the bottle to stand up for himself. There are other lightweight players in the prem - Modric, Pienaar etc who get kicked but get back up again and keep on trying to play to their best, Robbie just shits it and is a total liability and waste of space

That and his public wanks to the press over barcelona and santos is why he got so much stick

ono said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
it was a sarcastic responce you plant pot, of course they are relevant, very relavant. I find nothing to state that ronaldo's transfer to psv was a record bordering transfer.

again you have nothing but drivel
Slow down.

You admit that transfer fee's are relevant

of course transfer fees are relevent, I have never said they are not

You claimed that The Brazilian League was akin to Sunday League
The scottish prem is better

You claimed that Brazilians don't make their name in Brazil
they don't

Yet Ronaldo made enough of a name for himself to attract what was close to dutch record transfer fee. Same with Romario. Why would PSV do this twice for players who hadn't even made names for themselves playing in leagues that is akin to Sunday league?
Ronaldo made that much of a name for himself, that PSV paid 6 million euro approx £3.5 million, record transfer to poxy PSV or not, of which there is nothing to report that, you have to go back as far as 1976 to find a record transfer fee that ronaldo's clearly beat at £1.76 million, you also don't see any dutch club in any of the archives for top transfer fee's.

Answer the question, instead of insulting me.

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm --

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Using the others players performances is an excuse! Robinho's performances have sod all to do with them. If he gave a shit, he'd play well. He's a "world class player" isn't he?

Just because he scored a few goals doesn't cancel out the fact that he was a bag of piss for a lot of games - especially away.

If you cannot see this, that's your look out.

Carry on supporting this lazy clown if you want. You'll look pretty foolish once he fucks us off in the summer.
Of course it matters how the team play. Messi, who is widely considered the best player in the world, generally speaking, is poor when he plays for Argentina. Yet when he plays for Barcelona, he is amazing. How can this be, if it doesn't matter what the team does? Why can't Messi turn it on for Argentina?

It's not as though i'm even supporting him. I've already said, if he leaves he leaves. I just think all the slagging off is barmy, considering he's only gone on loan to get first team football in preperation of the World Cup.

Please think about things, and get some facts before you post!<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:54 am --<br /><br />
Neil McNab said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

I called Robinho crap last season and predicted at the start of this season trhat we'd get no usefull football out of him in a world cup year. His skills are nothing exceptional, in fact Santos have 3 or 4 players who i'd say are technically better, mentally he's a selfish child!

here here

Barry Conlons wig said:
ono said:
Slow down.

You admit that transfer fee's are relevant

of course transfer fees are relevent, I have never said they are not

You claimed that The Brazilian League was akin to Sunday League
The scottish prem is better

You claimed that Brazilians don't make their name in Brazil
they don't

Yet Ronaldo made enough of a name for himself to attract what was close to dutch record transfer fee. Same with Romario. Why would PSV do this twice for players who hadn't even made names for themselves playing in leagues that is akin to Sunday league?
Ronaldo made that much of a name for himself, that PSV paid 6 million euro approx £3.5 million, record transfer to poxy PSV or not, of which there is nothing to report that, you have to go back as far as 1976 to find a record transfer fee that ronaldo's clearly beat at £1.76 million, you also don't see any dutch club in any of the archives for top transfer fee's.

Answer the question, instead of insulting me.

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm --

Of course it matters how the team play. Messi, who is widely considered the best player in the world, generally speaking, is poor when he plays for Argentina. Yet when he plays for Barcelona, he is amazing. How can this be, if it doesn't matter what the team does? Why can't Messi turn it on for Argentina?

It's not as though i'm even supporting him. I've already said, if he leaves he leaves. I just think all the slagging off is barmy, considering he's only gone on loan to get first team football in preperation of the World Cup.

Please think about things, and get some facts before you post!

-- Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:54 am --

Neil McNab said:

here here
The record fee was mentioned in Ronaldo's biography. I'll get the name of the author for you tomorrow (the book is at work).

The fact that you believe the Brazilian league is a lesser league than the SPL just about shows the level of ignorance you have towards different footballing cultures. Why aren't the European big guns sniffing around the likes of Kilmarnock and Motherwell if this is the case?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.