Robinho not on the bench?(Merged)

At times this season stevie irland has looked shit but do we start s i out banner for him aswell?? some of you need to take your heads for a wobble !!!!!!! robbie on his day is absolutly unplayable we have seen him rip defenders to shreds yet some of you belive after a bad injury he should be sold due to his shit performances !!! WTF when he is fully fit and had a good run of games judge him then!!!!! personaly robbie is a god and i am proud he came to city SO SHOULD YOU BE CTID

Dubai Blue said:
South City said:
heres hoping, i am all for robbie to dominate untied and get his season back on track but i m not going to pretend hes playing great football right now i mean if he were to slide tackle rooney and break his leg then to me he is worth every penny and more
The dirty rag bastards will just rough him up right from the start if he plays and he'll then spend the rest of the match shitting himself on the wing. Unfortunately, I just don't think he's cut out for English football. Especially the type that Darren Fletcher likes to play.

And there's more chance of me scoring for City on Wednesday than Robinho ever slide-tackling anyone and actually hurting them.

wel in anycase if somebody slide tackles the scum and hurts them i will be more then happy and especially that prick rooney

Re: Robinho not on the bench?

be_unique said:
Can anyone shed any light on why he wasn't on the bench?

My personal thoughts are Mancini's a d**khead, but what do I know..

My personal thoughts are Mancini's a d**khead, but what do I know..

No you are a dickhead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.