Robinho not on the bench?(Merged)

What i just cant realy get over is that alot of people are posting how wel he did off the bench at wolves and how he got an assist but honestly any prem play should of made that pass and tevez was the one people should be embracing because he did so well to score that, it made wat robbie did look better than it actualy was, tevez's goal was all class

Wednesday is Robbi's coming out party, he will be massive in a massive game. He'll play 65 minutes and then give way to Bellers who will run roughshod over Neville and those pussies.

buckshot said:
Wednesday is Robbi's coming out party, he will be massive in a massive game. He'll play 65 minutes and then give way to Bellers who will run roughshod over Neville and those pussies.

heres hoping, i am all for robbie to dominate untied and get his season back on track but i m not going to pretend hes playing great football right now i mean if he were to slide tackle rooney and break his leg then to me he is worth every penny and more

Re: Robinho not on the bench?

pee dubyas crayons said:
What are you talking about he played the full ninety minutes on the left wing. Another typical Robbie display away from home
Did they let the lunatics out of the asylum on New Years Eve?

Re: Robinho not on the bench?

lionheart said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
What are you talking about he played the full ninety minutes on the left wing. Another typical Robbie display away from home
Did they let the lunatics out of the asylum on New Years Eve?

WTF?

South City said:
buckshot said:

heres hoping, i am all for robbie to dominate untied and get his season back on track but i m not going to pretend hes playing great football right now i mean if he were to slide tackle rooney and break his leg then to me he is worth every penny and more
The dirty rag bastards will just rough him up right from the start if he plays and he'll then spend the rest of the match shitting himself on the wing. Unfortunately, I just don't think he's cut out for English football. Especially the type that Darren Fletcher likes to play.

And there's more chance of me scoring for City on Wednesday than Robinho ever slide-tackling anyone and actually hurting them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.