Robinho not on the bench?(Merged)

EarbyBlue said:
He didn't play today, or at Wolves on Monday because he's soft and weak. End of. 10 year olds on the local park have more balls than the 'wonderful' Robinho. All this crap about him 'not being an away match player' seriously does me head in. He's paid more a week than I earn in 4 years of a totally crap job. He's a lazy, malignent arse who should be sent packing just as soon as anybody is stupid enough to cough up anything over £10mil. Sorry if that upsets anyone but there you have it.

He did play at Wolves and got an assist, did you watch the game?

You seem to be suggesting he wasn't injured today (love the use of "end of"), so do you know something we don't? Is Mancini a liar?

Sorry you've got a shit job but if you're going to slag off City players at least get your facts straight.

He's "mercurial" our Robbie, and God love him he can pack his bags for me. Brilliant on his day - unfortunately that's very infrequently - divides the fans more than Hughes did. Wouldn't shed a tear if he never wore the blue shirt again. If we have to have South Americans then bring in the Argies and let the Brazilians play on the beach.

Fingers crossed he is on his way in January but I doubt it. Who would pay £150k a week and £32 million for him ?

I don't know where he was today but I hope he's not off in January and I can't believe that don't want him at the club.

I'd love to see him take the twats apart on Wednesday.

Robinho at Boro away on a freezing cold snowy day? mmmmmm doesn't exactly match if i'm being honest, sounds sad to say it, but unfortunetely that's the way it is.

Re: Robinho not on the bench?

be_unique said:
Can anyone shed any light on why he wasn't on the bench?

My personal thoughts are Mancini's a d**khead, but what do I know..

errrmm think one,s slipped through the net

Re: b4 the rumours start Robinho was injured

Damocles said:
Source?

He isn;t on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>

Hmmmmmmm...... Interesting....

It's almost, almost, as if people actually want Robinho to fail? Rather than, you know, be rested so he's fit for more important games.
Hey, we can even do a nice 'Robinho Out' banner, that'll really make our point lads!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.