Robinho - 'Of Course I'd Enjoy Playing for Barca'

Didsbury Dave said:
It's too long a thread for me to read right through but I would be very interested to know if samharris, Nelly's Left Foot and all the other Tubthumpers who gave me shit on Wednesday for daring to not take Bowen's comments as a guarantee that Robinho would stay, have made a comment.

I suspect not.
Suggest you read the Evening News for a full transcript of his interview

I am dedictaed to MCFC. That doesn't get picked up by the British press. They cherry pick

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ity_insist_robinho_not_leaving_for_barcelona?

southstand117 said:
rastus said:
In the same breath the club hasnt made any statement to say he is important and is not for sale. I think the best comments MCFC have made is that he will not be an automatic choice and will have to fight for his place, you can possibly take that as a negative if you are Rob.

MH and Rob just dont get on, so it will be better for both if he leaves, if only MH would put Rob on the special dinner table with him and the rest of the Welsh contingent it might help ;)
do you know this or is this speculation...............

Based on last years fall outs with the Brazillian contingent that were reported/ denied, when Robbie left training to go to Brazil etc, etc..............oh yes and speculation

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:
It's too long a thread for me to read right through but I would be very interested to know if samharris, Nelly's Left Foot and all the other Tubthumpers who gave me shit on Wednesday for daring to not take Bowen's comments as a guarantee that Robinho would stay, have made a comment.

I suspect not.

I am dedictaed to MCFC. That doesn't get picked up by the British press. They cherry pick

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ity_insist_robinho_not_leaving_for_barcelona?

That's interesting but doesn't add much.

I never thought I'd say this but we don't need Tierry Henry, either...

rastus said:
southstand117 said:
do you know this or is this speculation...............

Based on last years fall outs with the Brazillian contingent that were reported/ denied, when Robbie left training to go to Brazil etc, etc..............oh yes and speculation
Not very convincing

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I suspect not.

how dare you post this!!
Im going to believe the rehashed comments from a newspaper dedicated to Barcelona, and it is clear he has gone so there!

PS.......You chumbawumba fan!

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I suspect not.

If that's the supposed full interview, then it seems you've got it the wrong way round and that it's the MEN doing the cherry picking

And Didsbury Dave, you've missed an awful lot of tubthumping here

Bluemoon115 said:
Astuteboy said:
Good old Daily Mail.

Well it has quotes, so it can't be completely made up (unlike most of my essays).

what did people expect him to say. he said he was a city player and was dedicated to playing for city.

did they expect him to say " barca are a shit team and i wouldnt play for that shower of tw@ts if they paid me a million a game" :)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Marvin said:

If that's the supposed full interview, then it seems you've got it the wrong way round and that it's the MEN doing the cherry picking

And Didsbury Dave, you've missed an awful lot of tubthumping here

Hombre
I don't doubt for a minute I have. It's going on in other threads too. I can't be arsed with it, there's only so many times you can post your opinion. It's pretty clear to me that the good posters all have pretty much the same opinion.

In the interveiw he said that he was dedicated to city and that he wouldn't be agitating for a move. Jeez, does everyone on here believe that there is a conspiracy behind every cherry picked quote in a biased barca newspaper. He also said he would be happy to stay with us as long as we want him.
Mark Hughes said he's still part of the plans, and contary to popular belief I think he does get along well with Robbie and wouldn't want to lose such a talented member of the squad.
The sheikh will deffo not want to lose him.
Can everyone stop going on about this!!!
He's staying with MCFC
he was asked if he would like to play for barca and he said yes, so would most players.
End of!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.