Robinho or Bellamy?

one is world class the other is welsh.who will out last the other at city wait and see.we have a great squad with such diverse players.
I would love to see robbie with bellamys fight and bellamy with robbies vision and control.

Robinho scored overall 15 goals as a left winger with average-poor attacking options around him last season. That could be the worst player we ever had, huh? ... ;)

2008-2009 Premier League Top Scorers FACT:
Anelka = 19 Goals
Ronaldo = 18 Goals
Gerrard = 16 Goals
Robinho = 14 Goals
Torres = 14 Goals
Rooney = 12 Goals
Lampard = 12 Goals
van Persie = 11 Goals
----
----
Berbaflop = 9 Goals
Owen = 8 Goals

bluethai said:
Robinho scored overall 15 goals as a left winger with average-poor attacking options around him last season. That could be the worst player we ever had, huh? ... ;)

2008-2009 Premier League Top Scorers FACT:
Anelka = 19 Goals
Ronaldo = 18 Goals
Gerrard = 16 Goals
Robinho = 14 Goals
Torres = 14 Goals
Rooney = 12 Goals
Lampard = 12 Goals
van Persie = 11 Goals
----
----
Berbaflop = 9 Goals
Owen = 8 Goals
Last season again! What is the obsession with last season; seriously? A good proportion on here were raging about our performances last season (Brighton, Stoke, Pompey, Forest, nearly all our away performances). Now, all of a sudden, last season is a yardstick to compare Robbie to Bellamy. I despair. I tell you what; Barton was probably our star performer 3 or 4 years ago; get him back Hughesy!

Both.

They started to have an understanding last season untill Bellars injury!

Robinhio is world class and always attracts three defenders thus creating space to exploit for others such as Bellars and Ireland!

Five games into this season, how do you compare? not enough games to make a fair judgement.

The OP said "based on the amount of games played for us do you prefer Robbie or Bellamy and why".

I said Robbie and why, "my preference"

Last season tells us how well this one's going, big improvement already IMO

jimharri said:
I can't understand why people keep referring to last season. I could refer to us drawing at Blackburn and losing at Portsmouth (the most pitiful performance?) last season, but that's pointless and achieves nothing. Last season has gone; it's time to move on. Also, I don't understand the Arsenal reference; haven't we also beaten them this season as well?
Yep, and it was the proper Arsenal this year, not Arsenal reserves.

Bluemoon115 said:
swps said:
He could have gone to United chelsea and Barca but Real didnt want to sell because they are reals biggest threat( la liga and CL) united wanted money and robinho for ronaldo but Robinho didnt want to.

What?

Barca were only interested this summer.

The United link was complete fabrication by The Sun.

And Chelsea didn't value him at more than £25M.

And he left Real Madrid because he couldn't get into the first eleven, which in itself proves your origional point to be bollocks.

I don't mind people having a go at Robinho and stuff but lets not make things up. During Robinho's final season at Madrid he started 28 games in their title winning season scoring 11 goals and getting 14 assists. He left Madrid because they went back on their work of offering a new contract and instead wanted to use him as bait for getting Ronaldo not because he wasn't a first team player. It's one thing that really pisses me off when people talk about Robinho and refer to him as not getting many starts at Madrid because that point is complete bollocks

If you could only pick one it'd have to be Bellamy on form. However, over the course of a season I think Rob offers more overall. Bellers is in a very hot streak of form no doubt and I hope it lasts as long as possible.

clintysablue said:
I'd personally start Bellers every game , he's top man Robinho never shows half the passion or committment Bellers shows everytime he pulls the Blue shirt on . Robinho is lazy and most games when he plays if the game isnt going as he would like it he drops the head we need players that show the passion and committment of Bellers and Stevie Ireland then we'll have a team ready to challenge for trophies . Bellers has the potential to be King Of The Blues for years to comes . Hope he continues scoring especially tomorrow nite against the Cockneys and keeps us where we belong at the top of the league .

well said, I agree

Rob is great but most times just cant be arsed, he's a 'typical city' kind of player (gives up too easily)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.