Robinho or Bellamy?

Bellamy hands down by a country mile, In fact i'd stick my neck on the block and say I honestly don't think there is a game when Robinho would play again, way way over rated, on his day could set the world on fire, however far too often goes missing and the episode in Tenerife last year proved he's not a team player, we would be lucky if we got £20 mil for him

Bellamy and Ade are going to shit any defence up. Robbie is quite easy to tame by teams that have done their homework. As most other posters say though he could just be settling in.

Starting to think Robinho could go to Barca in Jan.. they are desperate to add to their attacking talents and he can play in the CL.... Love him at City but I think this could happen.

i'd drop wright-phillips to be honest and put Bellamy on the right.

Bellamy.................Robinho
........Tevez/Ade/RSC........

We have so many options though its hard to chose...it just depends on the opposition and what combination works best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.