Robinho spat on?

FuckOffRobinho said:
harry the plumber said:
FuckOffRobinho said:
Yeah your sister was nice, how did you find her?

To be honest i prefered your nan like mate

YOU PREFERED IS NAN. Is that you Wayne?

No its me, your old mate Harrold.
Surely you's havent forgotten me already?!?!

'you's'

You're on a forum typing, no need to use your disgusting accent here.

Apologise again City fans. Your forum link has been posted on our official forum. Not to cause you abuse, but to draw attention to the spitting incident. Never the less, you are gonna be inundated with our most stupid fans for a day or two. They will soon get bored however, and hopefully leave you in peace to enjoy the rest of your season.
It's time I bid you farewell, as I'm becoming rather embarrassed with the mongs who are now posting in the name of Everton.
All the best to you from the better side of the Everton fans.

Everton_Blue said:
Afternoon...

Just thought I'd drop by after hearing of the 'spitting' incident just now.
As an Everton fan who was present at the game yesterday, I just want to say how disguisted I am to hear such news.
We were talking after the game yesterday, about some ManYoo fans who were spitting on our fans down at Wembley last week, and saying how vile such behaviour is. Today, finding out that one of our own fans has done the same to one of your players, I'm mortified. This isn't typical Everton behavior and I hope the fan in question is dealt with appropraitely. Spitting at someone is about as low as it gets.
I want to apologise to you all on our behalf, and wish you and your team well for the rest of the season.

I don't think that this minority of spitters represents all Everton fans but I do hope that the club and the FA find the scum who did it and ban them for life on top of a heavy fine.

M35 Blue said:
FuckOffRobinho said:
M35 Blue said:

Got beat did we? Fuckin slapped arses

Make the most of this final, as your future doesn't look bright after it!

Yeah and yours looks so much brighter doesnt it.
All the money in the world and..
Yes thats right cant make a final and i'm sure you's are sitting a good 9 points behind us in the league.

We aint even had a full pre season to take advantage of our new wealth yet! Its going to take time to build a team. You lot should know as you were shite when Moyes first arrived! Next season and onwards is going to be really exciting for us.

So what do you lot have to look forward to? Moyes leaving (Prob to the scum.) How about staying at your shed of a ground as you aren't able to build a new ground! Oh i know, its the fact that you have bags of money to improve your squad next season so you will be able to keep up with the likes of us, Villa, Spuds etc......which one is it then?

Moyes has proved that you dont need money to keep up with the big clubs like MAN UTD, chelsea and arsenal. Plus big players are going to want european football.
Which by the looks of it is not going to be happening at th city of manc next season.[/quote]

Dont no why you put there names in caps, its quite obvious they are a big club, how come you left LIVERPOOL out by the way?
Moyes has done a brilliant job, credit where credits due. But Everton cant go any further, and he will know this.
Its fair to say your season has been sucessful and ours has been disappointing...yet we are only 9 points behind you!

Can you see the difference in ambition? Futures blue mate (City blue before you get giddy!)

Everton_Blue said:
Apologise again City fans. Your forum link has been posted on our official forum. Not to cause you abuse, but to draw attention to the spitting incident. Never the less, you are gonna be inundated with our most stupid fans for a day or two. They will soon get bored however, and hopefully leave you in peace to enjoy the rest of your season.
It's time I bid you farewell, as I'm becoming rather embarrassed with the mongs who are now posting in the name of Everton.
All the best to you from the better side of the Everton fans.

All 27,000 of them. Bring it on.

FuckOffRobinho said:
'you's'

You're on a forum typing, no need to use your disgusting accent here.

Our disgusting accent?!?
Fuckin hell YOU'S can talk cant like
For some reason this reminds me of the league of gentleman "can of coke please"

"I can I can't?"

Dirty scouse ****. And your ugly prick manager is just as graciousless in defeat as that other twat at Old Toilet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.