Robinho spat on?

mancityelano said:
FuckOffRobinho said:
'you's'

You're on a forum typing, no need to use your disgusting accent here.

Our disgusting accent?!?
Fuckin hell YOU'S can talk cant like
For some reason this reminds me of the league of gentleman "can of coke please"

"I can I can't?"

Dirty scouse ****. And your ugly prick manager is just as graciousless in defeat as that other twat at Old Toilet
lmao! get a hard on everton fans! your in the final of the F.A cup, you know, the one were none of the big teams try and field shit teams! id much rather make it to the semis of Eufa with AC Milan, Werder Breman, Valencia

JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO JO

We will take Lescott, Arteta, Cahill and your ground and you keep JO JO JO , thats about right wouldn't you say?

kiam06 said:

We will take Lescott, Arteta, Cahill and your ground and you keep JO JO JO , thats about right wouldn't you say?
dont want them, grounds shit, robinho twice as good as cahill, elano/ ireland as good as arteta, id have lescott but there are better cbs

why dont you just go away mate, rather than coming on a man city forum and trying to defend dirty bastards who spit on human beings, its obvious why you boo robinho when he scores, when hes on the ball, because hes that damn good you have to put him off, i hope we give you jo for free at the end of the season, hopefully hell drag your changing room in to fucking shit

Out of interest...

Have any of you guys actually mixed with Everton fans? A few years back me and a mate ended up in one of thier pubs before a game at Goodison (the stanley arms I think it was... seems to be closed these days)

and we got no trouble, in fact the blue scouse were very complimentary, wishing us luck, joking with us, even one old geezer offered us a swig of whiskey and when we got up to go they all shook our hands, one lad even walked half way across the pub to shake our hands

You cant tar Everton fans on the actions of one idiot. I always love going to Everton more than Liverpool, they're true scousers and know the score.

Best of luck in the final Everton.

FuckOffRobinho said:
kiam06 said:

Come on mate you've been posting pretty much the same thing for about half an hour now and it wasnt funny the first time!
And its alrite you's are taking Jo back in the summer coz he's a load of bollocks!!
Illiterate scouse prick.

Shit ground no fans, Shit ground no fans.

Everton have done well with the little resources they've had over the years but you can't even fill the tiny ground you have now so lets not pretend you are a big club.

Eyah fuckoffrobinho mate, I just hope you, like, come on here this time next year, like, to see what the league table looks like then, like. You can talk about our millions, sorry, billions, but we haven't even scratched the surface on what we are going to spend yet. So if we get another brazilian flop somewhere down the line, we might well lend him to you for half a season of course. And we will make sure we inform you of what success feels like when we sail past you in years to come. So go and enjoy your final, like, but I just hope you don't get nicked before that game, like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.