Robinho spat on?

Why the fuck is an Everton fan and a City fan talking about Hillsbrough and Munich.

They were shocking events and people died but fans will always use anything they can to get at the opposition fans, It is only a wind up it is never actually meant. If you are offended by it then you should stay at home cos it will always happen.

This was proved as I admit I sing munich at the end of a famous city song but it is just me having a dig at utd fans but at the memorial I kept my mouth shut as that was the time to show repect and to be serious. If City had a disaster United would do the same and so would Liverpool fans to Everton, get over it.

mancboy123 said:
I give up there is just no reasoning on any level with you. Basically you say our fans would not have made banners and yes you are right we would not as a club the tragedy has nothing to do with us, however if you wandered across the park and had a look at the memorial you will see many a blue and white scarf there been left by a city fan.

Why were you lying about us not being trusted to hold a minute's silence then?

Also, when talking about making banners,I was talking about the m.unich tragedy. Begrudging silence is the best that can be hoped with you lot.

GStar said:
Evertonian2 said:
Only on the forums. General consensus is that it didn't happen and you're living up the nickname your red cousins have given you.

haha, not only at the irony but you, supporting the team you do, should know better than to make such a comparison.
Well that may be your general consensus however i put foward to you a hypotinuse, obviously the culprit would be embarresed to admint to any such spitting accident and would lie about therefore doing so, whilst a large majority of your fans just seem to be lying bastards anyway as you have proved today, so i would put foward to you a plan of acction...PISS OFF

Just out of interest why am i lying about it. If there were no concerns about both sets of fans upholding the silence why wasnt their one.

Blue Phil said:
Evertonian2 said:
mancboy123 said:
It could be said that if you think both our goals were scored from long punts then you didnt go. Yes it can be said that a minority of our fans sing unwanted chants at that games with regards to a tragedy. These fans are not wanted by the average city fan, just like you calling our owners ragheads wouldnt be welcomed by your average everton fan, however our fans could be trusted to respect a minutes silence on the anniversary of said tragedy unlike yourselves and the rag fans who had the poor excuse of a presentation as a minority in both sets of fans could not be trusted to respect a minutes silence.

Which tragedy are you talking about here, liar?

The M.unich one where you chanted throughout in '93? you were silent last year only because you were too scared to do otherwise.
If you're talking about Hillsborough (and the mention of rag fns makes me thinks that this confusion has arisen) then the reason there was no silence was nothing to do with us.

in fact many fans made banners of their own backs to commemorate the anniversary. Something that wouldn't happen with City fans.
Yes, clearly, we were all terrifies off being beaten up by the londoners and the tourists. Or maybe we have respect for the city player who died that day?

Yet you didn't in '93, or in every year since with your constant m.unich chants?

Also, that's a nice myth but there's plenty more mancs who follow united than city. And without trying to sound too much like an internet hoolie, it's well known that united's hoolie's have had the upper hand in manchester since forever.

Evertonian2 said:
morleyswife said:
Evertonian2 said:
morleyswife said:
Evertonian2

Did you see the spitting

No.

Have you heard any of your fellow fans talking about it

Only on the forums. General consensus is that it didn't happen and you're living up the nickname your red cousins have given you.

And what nickname is this? and is this on Everton forums?

mancboy123 said:
Just out of interest why am i lying about it. If there were no concerns about both sets of fans upholding the silence why wasnt their one.

I have no idea.

However 'concerns' aren't always justified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.