Robinho spat on?

Yes i think you'll find it is most peoples on here major concern that they have more idiots than us who want to fight over a football match. i tell you i lose sleep over that almost every night.

Also nice to see you steered away from the football related conversation and from telling us about your highly rated and injured youngsters along with why a ball travelling to a players feet over 20 yards away from him should now be considered a punt.

Is this just because you dont want to be one of only three teams in the league along with bolton and stoke who play the game almost exclusively by punting it up field.

GStar said:
Haha, and what has people wearing shit clothes, hanging round in big gangs with goggles sewn into thier hoods, beating up "scarfers" got to do with football exactly?

Not a lot. It just means that city are scared of their rivals across the city.

Just intersted as sometimes there is no smoke without fire and a fellow Toffee came on to apologise

The Liars - LOL i havent actually heard that one - glass houses and all that

Or maybe ull find that people arent particularly scared but see football as a sport and dont find fighting about the sport a necessity?just a thought

morleyswife said:
Just intersted as sometimes there is no smoke without fire and a fellow Toffee came on to apologise

Evening mate

morleyswife said:

Yeah i saw that, although you'll see that he never saw it either.

Also he just did it to bask in the glow the praise he received for being 'reasonable'.

OMG! this guy is deluded! look at what he P.Md me!
Evertonian2 said:
Could you send me sum monay in the post pleash mate, i need to get away from home for a bit likhe, my dads been abusing me mate... me bum hurts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.