Robinho spat on?

Do one mate, Everton are buch of goat herding long ball merchants and have no place in the Premiership. Have you ever scored a goal that wasn't a header?

Scousers are the shit of the universe and that's a fact, no one likes them cos they are a different breed and absolutely pure shit scum as the pic proves.

I know a few Everton fans and there actually okay, its wrong to blame all the everton fans for something a few dirty bastards did, im with Nick on this one

kiam06 said:
Do one mate, Everton are buch of goat herding long ball merchants and have no place in the Premiership. Have you ever scored a goal that wasn't a header?

I bet you were shouting for them last Sunday.

kiam06 said:

Yes, the one yesterday. Weirdo.

scowy68 said:
kiam06 said:

I bet you were shouting for them last Sunday.

They played like Brazil last sunday, can't fault them lol.

Evertonian said:
kiam06 said:

Open top bus, Everton scored a goal on the ground!!!!!!!!!

kiam06 said:
Evertonian said:
kiam06 said:

WE'l save it for when we win the FA Cup.

Yeah, it got pretty heated yesterday.

I was lucky/unlucky enough to get free complimentary tickets from my friend. However it was in with the Evertonians... second row, right on the half way line.

Fair play, the scousers around us had us sussed out straight away, and they didn't say or do anything untoward towards us.

However when Elano went down late on, they were hurling all kinds of abuse at him including 'Elano, You fat Bastard!!' ... (Jeez, if Elano is fat there really is nothing down for us lot)... Anyway there was some big fat ginger cockney prick sat next to be literally screaming, he was histerical, hurling the abuse... then Robi came over took one look at him and started laughing his head off. I gave him the thumbs up which he seems to find even funnier... Happy times!!

Evertonian said:
kiam06 said:
Evertonian said:
kiam06 said:

WE'l save it for when we win the FA Cup.

More chance of us winning it but I hope you do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.