Robinho spat on?

Robbie would get done if he coffed up a greeny and landed it on when of their chins so they should be too.
Dirty twats.

ello_jo said:
Robbie would get done if he coffed up a greeny and landed it on when of their chins so they should be too.
Dirty twats.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhannnghghggagagaggagagaghfsdgfhdggagagagaggagahahahahahaha

Afternoon...

Just thought I'd drop by after hearing of the 'spitting' incident just now.
As an Everton fan who was present at the game yesterday, I just want to say how disguisted I am to hear such news.
We were talking after the game yesterday, about some ManYoo fans who were spitting on our fans down at Wembley last week, and saying how vile such behaviour is. Today, finding out that one of our own fans has done the same to one of your players, I'm mortified. This isn't typical Everton behavior and I hope the fan in question is dealt with appropraitely. Spitting at someone is about as low as it gets.
I want to apologise to you all on our behalf, and wish you and your team well for the rest of the season.

i cant fathom signing up to an opposition board after being played off the park by them. (I would be a member of plenty of forums after this season alone) Still I suppose if that is what makes you feel better then fair enough.

svennis pennis said:
i cant fathom signing up to an opposition board after being played off the park by them. (I would be a member of plenty of forums after this season alone) Still I suppose if that is what makes you feel better then fair enough.
I'm not a member of other teams boards but I don't see a problem with it personally. Could to gauge what fans think as opposed to what pundits tell us

Everton_Blue said:
Afternoon...

As an Everton fan who was present at the game yesterday, I just want to say how disguisted I am to hear such news.
We were talking after the game yesterday, about some ManYoo fans who were spitting on our fans down at Wembley last week, and saying how vile such behaviour is. Today, finding out that one of our own fans has done the same to one of your players, I'm mortified. This isn't typical Everton behavior and I hope the fan in question is dealt with appropraitely. Spitting at someone is about as low as it gets.
I want to apologise to you all on our behalf, and wish you and your team well for the rest of the season.

Fair play.

The Fat el Hombre said:
svennis pennis said:
I'm not a member of other teams boards but I don't see a problem with it personally. Could to gauge what fans think as opposed to what pundits tell us

Oh yeh i appreciate that, its when you get them signing up trying to be an internet warrior. Just odd.

Everton_Blue said:
Afternoon...

Fair play that fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.