Robinho spat on?

TheMightyQuinn said:
If Everton so good they'd have beaten a side that has only won once this season away from home.

Deluded scouse twats.

Eye of the ball. Weakened team. Other priorities.

Here to help.

bigdirtyjames said:
rick4city said:
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&p=robinho&assetType=image&src=quick

look on the description of the first or second picture. It says

LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM - APRIL 25: Robinho of Manchester City shields his face as he is spat on by Everton supporters while he retrieves the ball during the Barclays Premier League match between Everton and Manchester City at Goodison Park on April 25, 2009 in Everton, England. (Photo by Alex Livesey/Getty Images)

You have to click on the second photo btw. Dirty scouse scum

sorry if this has been posted
I have to say lads, I saw the incident where Robinho was shielding his face and it was nothing to do with being spat on. As he was going to get the ball, he basically had to run beside the advertisement boards, and some big fat tosser in front of me got up and told him to fuck off. Robinho shit his kacks (as would I) and then play continued on.

At most, he was intimidated - nobody touched him, nobody spat on him and nobody shouted anything racist at him. I've already emailed Ian Ross at Everton to tell him my version of events as it wasn't true.

To the person who started this thread - calling Robinho a racist name and calling someone "scouse scum" falls under the same category of bigotry. Calling Robinho a racist name and laughing at a player who has just done in his cruciate ligament all falls under the same label as scummy in my eyes. Some idiots on this board need to look at themselves

I've had a good look at myself, and I must admit, I like what I'm seeing.

Evertonian2 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If Everton so good they'd have beaten a side that has only won once this season away from home.

Deluded scouse twats.

Eye of the ball. Weakened team. Other priorities.

Here to help.

We have played more games recently than Everton so all this tired stuff is bollocks and as for a weakend side we were missing Bellamy, SWP, Zabaleta to name but three so do one lah.

Evertonian2 said:
The most offensive chant yesterday came from the fans who referenced a tragedy where over 20 people died.

Didnt hear any sort of M***** chant yesterday, those songs are no longer sung as far as im aware la

Oh wow everytime you post you show that you know less and less about football. My apologies stephen pienaar is indeed your player (poor u ). How many brazillian regulars or international regulars do you count in your team. if jo is on loan because of your injury list why did you not use one of your highly rated youngsters to cover the shortfall. Jagielka and lescott are in no way shape or form comfortably better than what we have.

With regards to your other points. Both our goals yesterday came from absolutely fantastic pin-point balls something you are quite clearly un used to seeing with your long ball games, but there is a difference between finding someone with a 50 yard pass to their feet and lumping it into box and seeing what will happen. Please note from the free kick you threw it into the box to see what would happen we cleared you headed it back in and then elano volleyed an inch perfect pass to robinhos feet ( THIS IS NOT A LONG PUNT ). I could do the same explanation for the second goal but it would go completely over your head.

There is no point in continuing this discussion because it will just degenerate into a round of name calling like your last posts and that is a waste of time. I have tried to discuss your points on purely football related basis but that seems to escape you.

Holden Balls said:
Evertonian2 said:
The most offensive chant yesterday came from the fans who referenced a tragedy where over 20 people died.

Didnt hear any sort of M***** chant yesterday, those songs are no longer sung as far as im aware la

Team full of Munichs is what you chanted. You're either deaf or didn't go.

Evertonian2 said:
mancboy123 said:
Is it worth pointing out to this guy that elano walks into the brazil team but arteta cant get into the spain team or that pienaar is ON LOAN to you because he cant get into a mid table german team, that Jo is ON LOAN to you because he couldnt get into our team.

Lescott is not a patch on Kompany and Jagielka is about the same level as ned except ned is a darn site younger. its very easy for all of us to build up our own players and for us to wear rose tinted specs about how good our players are but the youngsters in our team ireland, richards, onohua have been full internationals in the case of ireland and richards or captained their u21 side in the case of onohua. Rodwell, Gosling and Vaughan i know absolutely zero about so you will have to let us know why they would walk into our side but i certainly havent read anything in the press about any big names sniffing around these three.

Im not having a go because its good to support ur team and believe that your players are the best in the world but to say the little lot you mentioned would walk into our team is just downright laughable. The only player out of your team i would have is maybe cahill but even then i am not sure on him because i think he does well in a team that plays the kind of football you guys play but in a team that plays football along the ground as oppose to in the sky im not sure how he would do.

Elano has won 32 caps in 5 and a half year Hardly a regular.

Jo is on loan because of our horrific injury list. Pienaar isn't on loan.

Lescott and Jagielka are both comfortably better than what you have, if you thnk otherwise then you simply know nothing about fotball.

Yeah Cahill's height is tailor made for the long ball game we play!

You silly oddballs have formed this odd impression that you're successors to the Arsenal team of a few years ago.

In fact both goals yesterday were scored from long punts whereas ours wasa beautiful constructed passing move.

You really dont know football do you

If Elano's perfectly weighted ball and Micahs block which resulted in a great ball to Stevie (from Robbie) who ran from the middle of our half are "long punts" then you sir are the new Arsenal

I think Aresenal have scored the most dead ball goals this season

mancboy123 said:
Oh wow everytime you post you show that you know less and less about football. My apologies stephen pienaar is indeed your player (poor u ). How many brazillian regulars or international regulars do you count in your team. if jo is on loan because of your injury list why did you not use one of your highly rated youngsters to cover the shortfall. Jagielka and lescott are in no way shape or form comfortably better than what we have.

With regards to your other points. Both our goals yesterday came from absolutely fantastic pin-point balls something you are quite clearly un used to seeing with your long ball games, but there is a difference between finding someone with a 50 yard pass to their feet and lumping it into box and seeing what will happen. Please note from the free kick you threw it into the box to see what would happen we cleared you headed it back in and then elano volleyed an inch perfect pass to robinhos feet ( THIS IS NOT A LONG PUNT ). I could do the same explanation for the second goal but it would go completely over your head.

There is no point in continuing this discussion because it will just degenerate into a round of name calling like your last posts and that is a waste of time. I have tried to discuss your points on purely football related basis but that seems to escape you.

Because our highly rated youngsters were also injured - you see i wasn;t lying when i told you about horrendous injury list.

I know the rule, it's be around since the year dot. Long ball from englishman = punt.

Long ball from Brazillian = beautiful long pass.

Poor me? Pienaar's a very good player. One of the reasons for our poor start was his absence.

It could be said that if you think both our goals were scored from long punts then you didnt go. Yes it can be said that a minority of our fans sing unwanted chants at that games with regards to a tragedy. These fans are not wanted by the average city fan, just like you calling our owners ragheads wouldnt be welcomed by your average everton fan, however our fans could be trusted to respect a minutes silence on the anniversary of said tragedy unlike yourselves and the rag fans who had the poor excuse of a presentation as a minority in both sets of fans could not be trusted to respect a minutes silence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.