Robinho speaks

Neutralnobhead said:
Robinho, Ireland, Bellamy the evidence is mounting up and I'm sure we will see more of these statements as the seasons goes on. There is something very rotten at the core of your club. Players now only go to city for money they have no allegiance or will show now loyalty to the club and will be expecting success immediatly. Ireland was possibly the only city fan at the club how does it reflect on you after kicking him out like that. The club is as bad as the mercenaries they hire!

Green and Gold until sold.

ARF!

That cnut never gave us "a couple of years"... he gave us half a season at best and then gave up on us.

His words just confirm the opinion I had already formed that he was a whiney little primadonna who wasn't prepared to put the effort in.

I hope the little prick never wins another trophy in his life. I disliked AC Milan anyway but now I have even more reason to hope that Inter continue to dump on them and that Juve, Lazio and Roma also kick the crap out that club.

Such a shame because the he had the potential to be one of the truly great players in the game... but his attitude stinks which is why he will never compare with past and present greats like Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Henry, Tevez, Pele, Ronaldinho, Fat Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Cruyff, Zidane, Eusebio etc etc

December 2009:
'I am very happy here. I think I will stay here five years or 10 years, I don't know. ..... I hope to continue playing football in England for a long time.'

August 2010:

'In Milan I feel like I'm at home.
You can understand why I'm pleased with the transfer.I prefer not to speak about City.'

February 2009:
'I like living in Manchester...'

September 2010:
'Manchester is..... an awful place to live...'

Neutralnobhead said:
Robinho, Ireland, Bellamy the evidence is mounting up and I'm sure we will see more of these statements as the seasons goes on. There is something very rotten at the core of your club. Players now only go to city for money they have no allegiance or will show now loyalty to the club and will be expecting success immediatly. Ireland was possibly the only city fan at the club how does it reflect on you after kicking him out like that. The club is as bad as the mercenaries they hire!
Jealousy.

I live with that. We expected him to hit the floor running, but he struggled and that's the way out. We sold him to a team he wanted to go to(not like what Real did to him). As for not being used properly by Hughes nor Mancini is just slagging off in my eyes. I still wish him the best of the luck though at Milan.

This is what I think about Robinho, one of the worse ever "mites" that has ever attached itself to this Club.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I550yeGJbGs[/youtube]

Edit to add-

Kids I see every day would love to have the skill and chances that ^^ Nobinho has and has had.

Mountain out of a mole hill. He has not said anything bad about the club nor slagged anyone off.

There is nothing to see here move along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.