Robinho speaks

M9 Blue said:
Robi served his purpose,to announce to the football world that Manchester City were on the way back.I think he was a bit like kinky............right club ..........wrong time.
I hope he leaves in the right way (like Garrido) because our paths will cross in the future and it would be good to see him get a decent reception,because he has a place in our history. He was there at the rebirth of the blues and who will forget that night on SSN ..............we've signed Robinho!
Thanks Robi, now shut the f*** up
Correct, and just like Kinky, we played better without them in the team.

who gives a flying fuck, we should be jumping round singing we sold robinho, we sold robinho
we were lucky to get anything for the little shit, fuck him, onwards and upwards, onwards and upwards

CTID

dref619 said:
who gives a flying fuck, we should be jumping round singing we sold robinho, we sold robinho
we were lucky to get anything for the little shit, fuck him, onwards and upwards, onwards and upwards

CTID

The only thing I take from this comment is from the first line.

On it's own the "We've sold Robinho!" song line shows that City fans can retain the humour so long forgotten under the takeover!

I really hope we can get it back!

Robinho will not be popular with the Manchester Tourist Board. I'm over here in Portugal and I've had to defend our great city after comments from a couple of local bartenders such as ''I did not realize that Manchester was such a bad place to live''. It seems his adoring fans believe everything he says is the truth without question.

None of it is a surprise

He is given all the money he needs on leaving Madrid, and is so thick that he thought he was going to the swamp. Was anyone surprised by this?

Then he met gimp hughes, who he thinks is still playing for Utd. He was probably a bit confused at having to hold up a sky blue shirt, but prob thought it was a new Utd away kit

He gets his baptism in a few tough away games and realises that, without a fully world class team around him, he's actually going to have to do some work, which he is incapable of. He finds out that Hughes and his cronies are useless, and when Elano and Jo are soon going nowhere, the unhappy brazilian clique developed.

Coupling all this with Tevez becoming the obvious star man, injury, and Mancini's correct refusal to build a team to accomodate his lazy style, the drift into footballing oblivion began - yes he's got a deal wiith Milan but he won't stay in their team either for long. I give him 18 months max then he'll be back in Brazil, or in Turkey where many Brazilians seem to finish up. Its a great shame but, when people have no brain or no bottle, what can you do? For a short time, he looked the great player he should always be.

Its a pity that he has chosen to put our club down now and didnt when he was picking up his wages.Its no use being a good player in words because you have to do it on the pitch.Good riddance.

Robinho, Ireland, Bellamy the evidence is mounting up and I'm sure we will see more of these statements as the seasons goes on. There is something very rotten at the core of your club. Players now only go to city for money they have no allegiance or will show now loyalty to the club and will be expecting success immediatly. Ireland was possibly the only city fan at the club how does it reflect on you after kicking him out like that. The club is as bad as the mercenaries they hire!

i've wanted him to go for ages, his attitude is awful just like his toy boy elano<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 pm --<br /><br />i've wanted him to go for ages, his attitude is awful just like his toy boy elano

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.