Robinho spills the beans...

*singingtheblues*

Robinho was on a Brazilian radio station today, here is what I gathered of the context of the show from a blog written in Portuguese, which I then translated into English;

In an interview with Panic Program, Radio Jovem Pan 06/07 on the day, the striker Robinho said that when you return from Europe have the right destination: the Santos. The player of Manchester City also said that the Best player of today is the Argentine Lionel Messi. During the interview, the selection of the attacker also left out that both the shrimps Samuel Eto'o, as the Argentine Carlitos Tevez is already practically settled with his aual time.

If all goes well Robinho may lose space in English and their transfer time for Spain (read Barcelona) "facilitated", the club which is the dream of the Brazilian from the time when even in the Santos operated.

And for those of you who can speak Portuguese;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOj0kmuUWhU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOj0kmuUWhU</a>

Now according to the writer of this particular blog Robinho publically stated Eto'o and Tevez are practically done deals. Unfortunately he also seems to state that Robinho said he would like to play for Barcelona, a move which was a lifelong "dream" of his. He states; "if all goes well" he'll be a Barcelona player - When that would be is anyone's guess.

Now this is all open to interpretation, translating text over the internet is never fool proof.

Regardless, I think we're in for some very good news in a short space of time and possibly some very bad.

Now whether or not Robinho's "dream" of playing for Barcelona will come to the fore this season or drag out ala the Ronaldo saga is anyone's guess.

I for one hope it's just that - A dream which he'll have to wait a number of years to fulfil.

So there's potentially some very good and very bad news to come between now and the beginning of September.

I'm off for a lie down...

*singingtheblues* said:
Robinho was on a Brazilian radio station today, here is what I gathered of the context of the show from a blog written in Portuguese, which I then translated into English;

In an interview with Panic Program, Radio Jovem Pan 06/07 on the day, the striker Robinho said that when you return from Europe have the right destination: the Santos. The player of Manchester City also said that the Best player of today is the Argentine Lionel Messi. During the interview, the selection of the attacker also left out that both the shrimps Samuel Eto'o, as the Argentine Carlitos Tevez is already practically settled with his aual time.

If all goes well Robinho may lose space in English and their transfer time for Spain (read Barcelona) "facilitated", the club which is the dream of the Brazilian from the time when even in the Santos operated.

And for those of you who can speak Portuguese;

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOj0kmuUWhU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOj0kmuUWhU</a>

Now according to the writer of this particular blog Robinho publically stated Eto'o and Tevez are practically done deals. Unfortunately he also seems to state that Robinho said he would like to play for Barcelona, a move which was a lifelong "dream" of his. He states; "if all goes well" he'll be a Barcelona player - When that would be is anyone's guess.

Now this is all open to interpretation, translating text over the internet is never fool proof.

Regardless, I think we're in for some very good news in a short space of time and possibly some very bad.

Now whether or not Robinho's "dream" of playing for Barcelona will come to the fore this season or drag out ala the Ronaldo saga is anyone's guess.

I for one hope it's just that - A dream which he'll have to wait a number of years to fulfil.

So there's potentially some very good and very bad news to come between now and the beginning of September.

I'm off for a lie down...
I think you'd better.

Saw that interview earlier but couldnt translate it!
I'd love Robbie to stay, hes the one that started all of this.

I think he'll stay one or two more seasons, but if we're still not near challenging the title the I think he'll leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.