Robinho spills the beans...

Am I missing somthing, he says he would like to play for Barca (wouldn't we all) and that Tevez and Eto'o are done deals? Sounds good to me.

Tbh guys dnt worry at all and barcelona wouldnt take him because of his rep over in spain.

No spanish clubs will touch him with a barge pole because he is crazy and hes a nusence so this will be his club for years to come barca wont touch him ever.

From June 17th:

Manchester City has scotched press reports emanating from Spain regarding Robinho.

One Spanish TV station has claimed that the Brazilian striker is set to join Barcelona on loan.

City’s Chief Executive Garry Cook has told mcfc.co.uk, “The story is completely without foundation. Robinho has always been a highly valued member of our team and that continues to be the case. Reports suggesting he will leave the football club, either on loan or on a permanent deal, are absolutely untrue.

There we go, he's going nowhere, especially with (allegedly) Tevez and Eto'o on the way.

TheMightyQuinn said:
He could have been asked about the Barca rumours and said something like 'yeah Barca are a big club, it'd be a dream to play for them' etc

Of course...

It's just the "if all goes well" part which really worries me.

It suggests he'd like to move.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
From June 17th:

Manchester City has scotched press reports emanating from Spain regarding Robinho.

One Spanish TV station has claimed that the Brazilian striker is set to join Barcelona on loan.

City’s Chief Executive Garry Cook has told mcfc.co.uk, “The story is completely without foundation. Robinho has always been a highly valued member of our team and that continues to be the case. Reports suggesting he will leave the football club, either on loan or on a permanent deal, are absolutely untrue.

There we go, he's going nowhere, especially with (allegedly) Tevez and Eto'o on the way.

So you believe that there is no chance at all for us getting Terry ? (I dont think Robbie will be going just yet but your example above flies directly in the face of our stance with Terry ?)

Spindash said:
Bring on the shrimps.

This cannot be serious! Its amazing that Morecambe are in for Robbie, Tevez and Eto'o too. We're in for some stiff competition

I am from Brazil and I didn´t listen the interview yet, but I promiss I will do later.

I only want to say a thing: the name of eto'o´s country is the same of the animal,in portuguese, CAMEROON=SHRIMPS.

It´s funny using the online translator.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
From June 17th:

So you believe that there is no chance at all for us getting Terry ? (I dont think Robbie will be going just yet but your example above flies directly in the face of our stance with Terry ?)

Well of course there is a possibility that Robbie could leave despite what has been said, but Terry might move to City for either a new challenge or higher wages. Robbie has only been here one year and constantly talks about the project and how happy he is that we're after Tevez and Eto'o etc. Barca can't pay him anywhere near what we pay him. If it were his lifelong dream to play for Barca he wouldn't have gone from Santos to Real Madrid. He wouldn't play as regularly as he does here, risky in a World Cup year. I'm not saying it's impossible just that it is highly unlikely.

CarlosJPA said:
I am from Brazil and I didn´t listen the interview yet, but I promiss I will do later.

I only want to say a thing: the name of eto'o´s country is the same of the animal,in portuguese, CAMEROON=SHRIMPS.

It´s funny using the online translator.
There are two parts;

1 - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOj0kmuUWhU&feature=response_watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOj0kmuU ... onse_watch</a>

2 - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1niip0C3Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1niip0C3Y</a>

Could you please do us all a big favour and clear everything up?

Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.