Robinho spills the beans...

Well... to be honest, Robinho's a great player but, he wouldn't get in the Barcelona team at the moment, so that's good news, because Barca will not go for him.

My (typical City!) worry is that Robbie has been fed the 'practically done deals' stuff by the club to keep him onside..

My main concern is the Tevez thing.. no movement then Kia -Ora qoted in the Observer as acknowledging that Chelski were very much in the mix.

I honestly feel that Tevez is dithering

a) City: shedloads of cash a regular starting booth, adulation and family not having to uproot and start all over again.
probs = possible hate vibes for him (and even his family) from bitter rag fans, no CL or europe

b) Chelski: CL footy, no scummers hatred (oh hang on it's London LOL !!)
probs: not automatic first choice, less money, huge family upheaval.

Hard one to call, that.

robbie wont go this summer no way,like someone said he started all this and im pretty sure hughes is getting advice on what players he would like in like eto,tevez,terry,lucio.

if we aint near the top 4 next season which im pretty sure we will be then he may think twice but theres no way he will go this summer.

i hope robinho stays, i wish we would play football for city for the rest of his career, but unofrtunalty i doubt that will happen.

mancity25 said:
Well... to be honest, Robinho's a great player but, he wouldn't get in the Barcelona team at the moment, so that's good news, because Barca will not go for him.

If their struggling to stump up the money for Villa there is not much chance of them affording him, Barca are a club that likes to live within it's means

He did mention wanting to play for Santos at some point again...

But I didn't highlight it as we all knew anyway.

I'm just hoping beyond hope that he stays - he's a genuine joy to watch.

And above all else; he'd be a great loss to our ambitions of cracking the top four.

Ducado said:
mancity25 said:

If their struggling to stump up the money for Villa there is not much chance of them affording him, Barca are a club that likes to live within it's means

yeh but in theory they could use robbie as a partX along the way for eto'o but i still dont feel this is on and im not worrying about it because i trust robbie to stay for at least one more season to see if he can get us to where we want to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.