Robinho talks about leaving to the rest of the team

SosaFC

Robinho talks to team-mates about leaving Manchester City for Barcelona, reveals Roque Santa Cruz

Roque Santa Cruz admits that his Manchester City team-mate Robinho talks openly about wanting to play for Barcelona. Paraguay striker Santa Cruz says the transfer tug of war is the talk of the Eastlands dressing room and the City players can't resist teasing the Brazil international about his mooted move to the Nou Camp.

'Of course he talks to us about it,' Santa Cruz told Catalunya Radio. 'And the players are cracking jokes about it in the dressing room.
'In the English papers there's a lot of interest about Barca and Robinho is also not hiding his desire to play for them one day. But I guess we'll see.'
Barca are keen to sign Robinho in January, but an initial loan deal favoured by Nou Camp boss Pep Guardiola is unlikely to be welcomed by either the 25-year-old or City.

Mark Hughes has repeatedly insisted that his £34million British-record signing from Real Madrid is happy and not for sale. But Santa Cruz, an £18m summer signing from Blackburn Rovers, believes Robinho would have no problem fitting in among Barca's glittering cast of stars.

'It wouldn't be difficult (for him),' said the 28-year-old. 'To add a talent like Robinho to the quality of players they have would give a different air to Barca because he's got great ability and is a player who pleases crowds because of the way he plays.

'A player that good wouldn't have any problems being part of that side.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-City-Barcelona-reveals-Roque-Santa-Cruz.html

as long as he plays well until he leaves @ end of contract I'll be happy :), do Barcalona have the dosh to buy out his contract? Didn't think so!

I feel another Real Madrid coming on here where he spits his dummy out and demmands to leave!

Hope not I love Robinho and think he will be instrumental in our success as a club going forward!

Maybe he has been told he doesnt fit in with our plans?

Robinho is not a Hughes type player.

Crying shame imo, a genuine world class player/star who we should be keeping!

shit stirring media that was probably said time ago

they have no news at the minute so make shit up

Fanzone Danny said:
I feel another Real Madrid coming on here where he spits his dummy out and demmands to leave!

Hope not I love Robinho and think he will be instrumental in our success as a club going forward!

Me too mate. I must admit I thought Pele was just being abit of an old fool when he said Robinho has no desire to be here when he first signed but it looks like Pele was right and he is an unsettling feature where ever he goes.

Maybe if you read the article and then realise it has nothing to do with the sensationalist headline you can all stop hating on our great player.

On the plus side, you'll all be well happy when Robbie goes and we're left looking to Tevez to entertain/score/do something. Nice one. I'm excited.

Citycitytid said:
shit stirring media that was probably said time ago

they have no news at the minute so make shit up

The quotes have come from a radio station where RSC was giving an interview. If RSC has said this word for word then i would suggest that he is telling the truth and the media have found their story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.