Robinho talks about leaving to the rest of the team

I don't get the outrage. He's said that ONE DAY he'd like to play for Barca, so what, so would i, or most of you, or any footballer or football fan on the planet.

pardoe said:
I don't get the outrage. He's said that ONE DAY he'd like to play for Barca, so what, so would i, or most of you, or any footballer or football fan on the planet.

Fine, but he needs to stop repeating himself now.

but in the origional interview wheer Robinho said he would "one day" like to play for barca, he also said he was completely committed to city (the ones who pay his wages".

He has also denied his father made those comments the other day

Dont peole on here realise that players comments are edited to twist a story one way or the other.

People seem to be missing the line regarding the players joking about it with Robinho in the dressing room...Im sure MH is privy to these joke conversations as well.....

It will only happen if he club want it to happen......MH has already said that he wants robbie to stay

IF we sell him we will lose our best attacking player........................................if this happens thn he will have to be replaced by someone of the same quality.....that wont be easy

Us fans need to give Robinho all our support...make it known we want him to stay.....the media are driving a wedge between player nad fans and as usual some of the fans are falling for it hook line and sinker. Just the same as they tried in the summer to do with MH himself...saying that he was on borrowed time etc etc etc.......its all so predictable that I cannt believe that the fans are helping the media along with this.

IF Robinho leaves......I predict the stories after that will go along the lines that MCFC arent big enough to hold onto world class players despite the money....these stories will be made up by the media in order to try and de rail any future transfers...they will be little snipets attached to articles about possible transfers

eg. city have put a bid in for player "X" (yes he is good in the air by the way!!).....however the player is concerned that city arent a big enough club despite the wages on offer due to the fact that robinho had an unsuccessful stay at easlands and eventually requested a transfer feeling that the club could not match his ambitions

This is what all this is about...and there are some fans who are helping it.....they will help the club self destruct..

We need to build a mentality where it is all abuot the club and not care about what is said by anyone (especialy the media)...I hate to say it but we need to go down the ferguson route and start denying interviews to certain sections fo the media.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Robinho talks to team-mates about leaving Manchester City for Barcelona, reveals Roque Santa Cruz

NOT ONCE DOES RSC SAY THIS, WHY NOT JUST QUOTE HIM SAYING THIS IF HE SAID IT?

RSC says the lads have a laugh with him about the speculation but nowhere does he state that Robinho openly speaks of his desire to play for Barcelona!

Shame to see him go, with him a modicum of my hope will also leave to be honest.

Distresses me to see people turn on Robbie and how easily the media can make you turn on your own but my one prayer is that BM doesn't really represent the average blue and that elsewhere there are blues happy to watch entertaining and winning football.

FACT 1: Robinho is an unsettling presence at the club.

FACT 2: His words and deeds over the last 12 months indicate he hasn't got the committment the club desperately needs.

If any of my co-City fans cannot see this then I'm worried for them. They must be in denial.
If he is still at Eastlands in January, I will be absolutely amazed.

Rather than think that hope will disappear, we should relish the prospect of finding a better, more effective replacement. Think positive.

simon23 said:
but in the origional interview wheer Robinho said he would "one day" like to play for barca, he also said he was completely committed to city (the ones who pay his wages".

Dont peole on here realise that players comments are edited to twist a story one way or the other.

People seem to be missing the line regarding the players joking about it with Robinho in the dressing room...Im sure MH is privy to these joke conversations as well.....

It will only happen if he club want it to happen......MH has already said that he wants robbie to stay

IF we sell him we will lose our best attacking player........................................if this happens thn he will have to be replaced by someone of the same quality.....that wont be easy

Us fans need to give Robinho all our support...make it known we want him to stay.....the media are driving a wedge between player nad fans and as usual some of the fans are falling for it hook line and sinker. Just the same as they tried in the summer to do with MH himself...saying that he was on borrowed time etc etc etc.......its all so predictable that I cannt believe that the fans are helping the media along with this.

IF Robinho leaves......I predict the stories after that will go along the lines that MCFC arent big enough to hold onto world class players despite the money....these stories will be made up by the media in order to try and de rail any future transfers...they will be little snipets attached to articles about possible transfers

eg. city have put a bid in for player "X" (yes he is good in the air by the way!!).....however the player is concerned that city arent a big enough club despite the wages on offer due to the fact that robinho had an unsuccessful stay at easlands and eventually requested a transfer feeling that the club could not match his ambitions

This is what all this is about...and there are some fans who are helping it.....they will help the club self destruct..

We need to build a mentality where it is all abuot the club and not care about what is said by anyone (especialy the media)...I hate to say it but we need to go down the ferguson route and start denying interviews to certain sections fo the media.

THIS

hackster321 said:
simon23 said:

THIS

This.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.