Robinho talks about leaving to the rest of the team

To be fair. If RSC has 'said' this then can you honestly believe that the dressing room would be cracking jokes about it? Catalunya radio suggests its in Barca's neck of the woods.

I reckon he'll go but not until the summer. If it happens i for one would be gutted cos we don't have anyone else in the team anywhere near as creative!!

Robinho could be wearing a full Barca kit, have a Barca tattoo whilst pissing on a City shirt and some of you's will still be saying he likes it at City, he's dedicated to us etc... He's going, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell, take off the blinkers and just see what is happening right infront of your eyes. RSC has said it, his dad has said it and he's even said it himself, if it was any other player he'd be getting slagged now.

Will we miss him really anyway? Will we bollocks! Yeah he's good at home every now and again but imo he isn't the footballing god some of you make out. I'd pick Bellamy ahead of him everytime. There is a reason he wasn't chosen in the top 3 of the player of the year last year and we've improved even more now.

No player is bigger than the club, and no player should be allowed to take the piss like he has, if you wanna go then fuck off, if you wanna fight for your place and show us a bit of respect then fair enough. I wonder which one he'll pick.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Robinho could be wearing a full Barca kit, have a Barca tattoo whilst pissing on a City shirt and some of you's will still be saying he likes it at City, he's dedicated to us etc... He's going, it's obvious to anyone with half a brain cell, take off the blinkers and just see what is happening right infront of your eyes. RSC has said it, his dad has said it and he's even said it himself, if it was any other player he'd be getting slagged now.

Will we miss him really anyway? Will we bollocks! Yeah he's good at home every now and again but imo he isn't the footballing god some of you make out. I'd pick Bellamy ahead of him everytime. There is a reason he wasn't chosen in the top 3 of the player of the year last year and we've improved even more now.

No player is bigger than the club, and no player should be allowed to take the piss like he has, if you wanna go then fuck off, if you wanna fight for your place and show us a bit of respect then fair enough. I wonder which one he'll pick.

My money would be on him fooking off , bless him.

The above is why there will never be any English players as good as the Spanish or Brazilians.

It's sad tho' writin was on the wall when Hughes booted Elano. We'll be a posh Blackburn soon, he won't let Komps in the midfield, he's too classy.

Immaculate Pasta said:

The above is why there will never be any English players as good as the Spanish or Brazilians.
??

Good riddance to the party boy, not a serious footballer and will never be part of a tier 1 side

Hughes has always wanted "rid" and will now get his wish. You can't have a dressing room with Bellers and party time Brazllian wastes of space like Robbie in it.

Lets face facts; he, (Robbie) is a footballing nomadic flirt - think about it, at the time, why did he sign for us, he didnt even know who we were. OK for us desparados pining for immediate gratification his signing was of dreams, but in the harsh light of day it was an empty gesture, the excitement of the moment got to everyone including our owners and was always destined to be a short term thing at best.

The only cool calculating mind during this "heady" period was Hughes', who admirably rode the storm, with a clear head and logical mind he played a cool hand indeed, waiting his time and proving his point to his stakeholders while at the same time gaining their trust and support, he is now in position to jettison the "star" UNWANTED acquisition without rubbing anyone's noses in it - the old addage: "give enough rope...." springs to mind.

Nice one to Mark - he's played a blinder, god rid of (nearly almost) the wasters and ggod luck to him in rebuilding our club

Let's stick it to the scousers on Saturday eh?

Immaculate Pasta said:

No player is bigger than the club.

That line always gets me. Kaka is bigger than Exeter. Ronaldo is bigger than Swindon. Just how it is, fans chat this romantic nonsense and wheel out the Hansen esque lines about 'gelling' and 'cute tackles' but ultimately Robinho shits all over our squad in terms of talent and ability but we don't see that as he doesn't adopt the heads down and run attitude of heroes like Dickov and Tevez. You're spot on IP, we don't often agree but really you're right, it's been a long standing joke between me and a few decent rag mates of late that English football fans are thick as shit and deserve noting and this is just what you're saying.

We love workers and drones but hate the flash or arrogant.

People are judging Robinho guilty yet this could all be paper talk. Wonder if Ade senses deja vu seeing fans turn so quickly on one of their own.

Oh and people - none of our current squad would choose City over barca - NONE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.