Robinho to Fenerbahce?

Robinho refused to train with the reserves on Friday, Said "**** that", got in his car and drove off.
Think that's him finished!

dave bacuzzi said:
Robinho refused to train with the reserves on Friday, Said "**** that", got in his car and drove off.

And you know this how?

Theo555 said:
dave bacuzzi said:

And you know this how?

And why would Robinho be asked to train with the reserves? Are you telling Porkys?

Robinho is very much in mancinis plans as he said so himself , if he wasn't part of his plans like bellamy , we would knw and he would have said he won't be in it . I think both he and balo will play on thursday tbh

dave bacuzzi said:

You post bollocks, get questioned on it, then run off - suprise, suprise....

Had to log off (at work). Honestly this came from squad member who I wouldn't want to get into bother. I would not lie. Was really hoping That Robinho would come back and do the business

Gazzer said:
I think some of you lot read too many tabloids. Calm down and look at the facts, don't believe the sensationalist, City bashing crap that the papers are so keen to publish.

In his first season with us he scored 16 goals. He demonstrated an ability to break defences, a rare commodity. Certainly he played better at home, but clearly that is because he is essentially only in the team for his attacking ability. In away games where we adopted a more defensive strategy he was little use. His game started to go off thE boil following the rape allegation. This is completely understandable. This was followed by an injury that kept him out for several months. By the time he returned the team and tactics had been changed. He rarely got a start and had to make an impact in the odd five minutes that he was given. He struggled to regain his form, and feared for his place in the Brazilian national team for the World Cup. The Santos move gave him an opportunity to get some game time, regain his confidence and get into the WC squad. In South Africa he proved his worth.
Robinho is a special talent. He is hopeless when it comes to defending but when attaching few can match him. We have enough defensive talent in our team, what we need is that something special that Robinho can provide. He is a hugely talented crowd pleaser, who plays the game with an infectious smile on his face. I for one would welcome him back into our team with open arms!

My sentiments exactly! If he is prepared to give it another go; and Mancini is... then so should we!

dave bacuzzi said:
Had to log off (at work). Honestly this came from squad member who I wouldn't want to get into bother. I would not lie. Was really hoping That Robinho would come back and do the business

And what did he say when you asked him the most obvious question - "Why did Mancini want him to train with the reserves?". What was his answer to that?

dave bacuzzi said:

A fool's mouth is his undoing, and his lips are a snare to his soul. The words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to a man's inmost parts” (Proverbs 18:7-8)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.