Robinho to Fenerbahce?

Kinky by name said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Either way I rate Mancini wants to give him a second chance, one things for sure Robinho never tried being a shit stirring **** like Bellamy is being now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/05/robinho-questions-roberto-mancini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... to-mancini</a>

Wow, very impressive quotes in perfect English from a guy who speaks very very limited English. But there is no way that there was something lost in translating exactly what Robbie said there, the English tabloids never manipulate things to increase their sales. Oh wait....that is the same tabloid that broke the story about how much Tevez despised Roberto, they always print 100% of the truth.

warhawkmoski said:
Kinky by name said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/05/robinho-questions-roberto-mancini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... to-mancini</a>

Wow, very impressive quotes in perfect English from a guy who speaks very very limited English. But there is no way that there was something lost in translating exactly what Robbie said there, the English tabloids never manipulate things to increase their sales. Oh wait....

His agent could manage: "I (Robinho) never said this," I believe... don't you?

We get injunctions all the time for player's challenging what's said in the papers - we did from Robinho and City regarding the rape allegations as well - got fuck all regarding this. The Bellamy quotes are in the paper too, oh and by the way, Robinho doing six months at Santos wasn't agreed as part of his contract when he signed you know? Do you suppose he was allowed to go because he was being a great lad, obeying orders and smiling while working his nuts off for the cause every day?

warhawkmoski said:
Kinky by name said:

Wow, very impressive quotes in perfect English from a guy who speaks very very limited English. But there is no way that there was something lost in translating exactly what Robbie said there, the English tabloids never manipulate things to increase their sales. Oh wait....that is the same tabloid that broke the story about how much Tevez despised Roberto, they always print 100% of the truth.
^^^

Kinky by name said:
warhawkmoski said:
Wow, very impressive quotes in perfect English from a guy who speaks very very limited English. But there is no way that there was something lost in translating exactly what Robbie said there, the English tabloids never manipulate things to increase their sales. Oh wait....

We get injunctions all the time for player's challenging what's said in the papers - we did from Robinho and City regarding the rape allegations as well - got fuck all regarding this. The Bellamy quotes are in the paper too, oh and by the way, Robinho doing six months at Santos wasn't agreed as part of his contract when he signed you know? Do you suppose he was allowed to go because he was being a great lad, obeying orders and smiling while working his nuts off for the cause every day?

this

Kinky by name said:
warhawkmoski said:

You are comparing rape allegations to that of Robbie supposedly having a problem with Roberto? You have got to be kidding me, that is comparing apples to oranges and pathetic on your part if that is the best you can do. As for Bellamy's agents, I haven't seen anything on his part, add in Ireland's agent and Shay's agent to dispute what the papers have been saying about them. I really believe you have some deeper issue with Robinho with how you are conveniently taking up issue with him, but none of the other guys doing things like this.

And since Robinho has been back with the club what has he done to disrupt the club? Nothing. Meanwhile, in that same amount of time, Ireland, Bellamy and Shay have all found the time to be disruptive. Now, who is really being a bigger problem at the club right now, and answer honestly, because at this moment in time it is not Robbie.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
Kinky by name said:
Kinky by name said:

this

Haha, that is freaking pathetic. You put a "this" later on in a thread to support your own post. Feeling a little bit insecure about your post? I think so.

warhawkmoski said:
Kinky by name said:

Could you paste the article?, won't work for iPhone

Thanks

mancityscot said:
warhawkmoski said:

Thanks

(Notice the perfect English in which Robinho is quoted with in the article.)

Robinho questions Roberto Mancini's managerial ability

• Brazilian publicly criticises Italian for first time
• Striker's World Cup place looks secure

* Daniel Taylor
* guardian.co.uk, Friday 5 March 2010 22.59 GMT
* Article history

Robinho Robinho's future at Manchester City appears more uncertain than ever after he questioned Roberto Mancini's ability. Photograph: Lee Smith/Action Images.

Roberto Mancini has been accused of managing with "a lack of ability" in the latest demonstration from Robinho that he does not want to go back to Manchester City when his loan arrangement with Santos ends.

Although Mancini maintains that he would like Robinho to return to the club in August, the Brazilian has confirmed he has no intention of moving back to Manchester to play for a manager he blames, in part, for his poor form this season. Robinho has already shipped all his belongings to Brazil and instructed his representatives to find him a new club, and after scoring four goals in six games for Santos he has publicly criticised Mancini for the first time since leaving City.

He said: "At City, when I was playing, I knew that at some point the substitution board would go up and I was going to come off because the manager didn't have trust in me. Then, you start to lose your confidence on the pitch."

Mancini had said he wanted Robinho to "write the history of the club" when he replaced Mark Hughes as manager in December but he quickly concluded that the most expensive player in English football, signed from Real Madrid for £32.5m, should be allowed to leave.

The Italian also publicly humiliated Robinho by bringing him on as a substitute after Roque Santa Cruz was injured nine minutes into the 2-0 defeat at Everton in January but then withdrawing him 16 minutes into the second half.

"I spoke to the manager after the game," Robinho said. "He admitted to me that he had made a mistake taking me off. It was the first time I have had to go through something like that in my career but I suppose there's always a first time. It wasn't a lack of respect, though. I just think it was a lack of ability on the part of the manager."

Robinho's form with Santos looks to have earned him a place in Brazil's World Cup squad. He scored in Tuesday's 2-0 win over the Republic of Ireland.

warhawkmoski said:
mancityscot said:

Thanks

(Notice the perfect English in which Robinho is quoted with in the article.)

Robinho questions Roberto Mancini's managerial ability

• Brazilian publicly criticises Italian for first time
• Striker's World Cup place looks secure

* Daniel Taylor
* guardian.co.uk, Friday 5 March 2010 22.59 GMT
* Article history

Robinho Robinho's future at Manchester City appears more uncertain than ever after he questioned Roberto Mancini's ability. Photograph: Lee Smith/Action Images.

Roberto Mancini has been accused of managing with "a lack of ability" in the latest demonstration from Robinho that he does not want to go back to Manchester City when his loan arrangement with Santos ends.

Although Mancini maintains that he would like Robinho to return to the club in August, the Brazilian has confirmed he has no intention of moving back to Manchester to play for a manager he blames, in part, for his poor form this season. Robinho has already shipped all his belongings to Brazil and instructed his representatives to find him a new club, and after scoring four goals in six games for Santos he has publicly criticised Mancini for the first time since leaving City.

He said: "At City, when I was playing, I knew that at some point the substitution board would go up and I was going to come off because the manager didn't have trust in me. Then, you start to lose your confidence on the pitch."

Mancini had said he wanted Robinho to "write the history of the club" when he replaced Mark Hughes as manager in December but he quickly concluded that the most expensive player in English football, signed from Real Madrid for £32.5m, should be allowed to leave.

The Italian also publicly humiliated Robinho by bringing him on as a substitute after Roque Santa Cruz was injured nine minutes into the 2-0 defeat at Everton in January but then withdrawing him 16 minutes into the second half.

"I spoke to the manager after the game," Robinho said. "He admitted to me that he had made a mistake taking me off. It was the first time I have had to go through something like that in my career but I suppose there's always a first time. It wasn't a lack of respect, though. I just think it was a lack of ability on the part of the manager."

Robinho's form with Santos looks to have earned him a place in Brazil's World Cup squad. He scored in Tuesday's 2-0 win over the Republic of Ireland.

Thanks mate, old article aswell

You are being so obtuse than one suspects you are doing it on purpose, so I'll do this clearly and slowly for your benefit.

your points:

1. I'm not comparing allegations at all; how could you think I was? I used that as just one example of how players/agents are prepared to threaten newspapers with legal action... I could give you a thousand other examples. If you think I am comparing allegations then you need to sharpen up your comprehension.
2. I never defended Bellamy, nor Ireland or Shay (please show me where I did). They deserve what they get in my view and if they have said/done as reported then they probably will.
3. My only issue with Robinho is that he got to fulfil his wishes when he should have been fulfilling his contract. No more, no less... your conjecture is fantasy.
4. What has Robinho done since being back at the club? Did I say he had been disruptive in that time? He's done nothing since he's been back at the club... indeed, it is good of him to join us.
5. Again you go into the Shay, Bellers, SI thing as if I have been defending them... all I say is that Robinho has been treated with kid gloves compared to Bellamy.
6. Now for your last point. My comment was originally in response to goaterlegend, do you agree? Good then we'll carry on, you responded before he did and he obviously agreed because he then put a "this" post under your comments... with me so far? Good. Because he had then responded to me (albeit with a quote of your post) I was reminding him of what had appeared before his post because of the timing (my answer)... that is all. Simple. Not at all insecure.

Now if you're going to argue please make sure you take issue with what's actually being said and not what your head thinks is happening. Please feel free to correct me on any of the above.

FFS it's only the crappy media not direct quotes from Robinho in Portuguese.

He has said he will respect the contract, he returned last Frida as we saw the pictures of him and obviously wasn't on the bench as Mancini noted he was tired from the Brazil-USA match midweek. I expect he will return to training sometime this week and may feature in the Europa league fixture.

However if you are stuck on believing this garbage than I suppose Adebayor's quotes were real as well and he's on his way to Juventus /sarcasm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.