Robinho! We've Kept Our Promise!

rickmcfc said:
think he will be a totally different player this season, he will be sheer class (not sayin he wasnt lasy season, he will be just better)

Agreed!!

I am really looking forward to watching the link up play with Robbie Ireland Tevez and Ade!

got a semi thinkin about it :)

paul_blue said:
rickmcfc said:
think he will be a totally different player this season, he will be sheer class (not sayin he wasnt lasy season, he will be just better)

Agreed!!

I am really looking forward to watching the link up play with Robbie Ireland Tevez and Ade!

got a semi thinkin about it :)
i got a fully loaded stonker not a semi, oh its dribbling!

I am drooling to see what Robbie can do with these players, same with Ireland, two of the most creative and best passers in the league and 2 of the best strikers in the world, not just the league the WORLD.

Along with Barry helping hold that ball up in the midfield I think you will see us slaughter teams of all kinds next year.

BoundedCascade said:
I am drooling to see what Robbie can do with these players, same with Ireland, two of the most creative and best passers in the league and 2 of the best strikers in the world, not just the league the WORLD.

Along with Barry helping hold that ball up in the midfield I think you will see us slaughter teams of all kinds next year.
If we sort out our defence (buy a couple of CB's) before the window closes, then I agree.

been speaking to my mate who is on preseason tour with city in SA he is saying robby is actin like a different person to what he was last season,
personality and alot more willing in training!

local_manc said:
been speaking to my mate who is on preseason tour with city in SA he is saying robby is actin like a different person to what he was last season,
Great news this! Cheers mate.

local_manc said:

Is he over there yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.