Robinho - Why do I have this fear?

C_T_I_D

I keep thinking about this fella and how well he has played at the World Cup and that's brilliant but I still have fears that:

A) If he is made to come back to City he'll cause havoc in the dressing room.

B) If he cannot get a move away, he'll throw his toys out the pram and slag us off.

C) That if he cannot get a move away run his contract down and fuck off to Santos.

D) Will be labelled "Danny Mills MK II" for the rest of his career just picking up his wages week in, week out.

Sorry for a new Robinho thread (they're getting fucking tedious now aren't they?) but am I the only one concerned about these four points?

if he does come back, i reckon he'l be like a total new signing, he always knuckles down or so it seems, and as far as i can gather, the players like him so he wont disrupt the dressing room, we can leave that to bellamy.

G) He looks at the quality we're bringing in and thinks, "I want some o'that" and then comes back and has an amazing season.

I choose G.

projectsky4 said:
H) He comes back and does some pint pulling in the South Stand.

"We've got Robinho, he pulls my Pintiho"

I'll get m'coat.

Don't bother, I've got it ready for you mate.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.