Robinho - Why do I have this fear?

Take him back in a heartbeat. He is 1 of a few Brazilians to come out of the World Cup to have played well. Kaka was poor Robhino was creative and scored goals the only other attacking player to rival him was Elano until he got injured.

Bring him back we need players like him I understand why he went back to Brazil he wanted to play in the World Cup he would of found it hard to get back into the team with the form of Bellers. So instead of sitting on the bench he was right to do what he done. Nothing worst for a player of his class to be not a first team player but he comes back and showed the same drive he did in the World Cup he will be a great addition to the squad again. We now have huge options in all areas but I feel he deserves another year and he will win over the fans.

-------------Tevez-------------
Robinho------Silva-------Johnson
--------Yaya-----De Jong-------

Don't know Tevez would do on his own up front but I'd like that team.

King Geedorah said:
Clubber said:
I don't think he will come back and change.

Mancini obviously didn't rate him, so I think he will need to do a lot to get back in his good books, and robinho isn't the sort of person to put the effort in to win someone round.

Cast your mind back to his goal drought, regardless of your pre-conceptions regarding a little lad who went from a slum in Brazil to the greatest club in the world by being lazy, I remember a player that ran his heart out every week. He couldn't tackle or mark to save his fucking life but he tried, all this to win over Mark Hughes who half the fans had no respect for. Nevermind a player who's last manager was Fabio Capello.

I will sit here and admit he was wank in his 12 games this season. But not all (Some was) was a result of his perceived attitude. Firstly he was played out of position on the left of a 4-4-2 leaving him isolated with too much emphasis on his weak points like tracking fullbacks. Then he lost confidence and started to get a bit moody, worried about not going to the world cup maybe. At this point his attitude did let him down but to me this was only about 4 games.

But to date he has said nothing bad about the club, just that he needed first team football. Personally I would give him another chance unless a club wants to pay a significant amount for him because you don't let a truely world class player rot away.

Great post.

gregblag said:
Then he lost confidence and started to get a bit moody, worried about not going to the world cup maybe. At this point his attitude did let him down but to me this was only about 4 games.

Thats possibly 4 games too many (unless you believe that him pulling up four superlative performances in the said games would not have mattered to our league position), what do MCFC want to stand watching him get moody for? Real wont wear it but we should, flirt him for 20 mill, the 10 was worth the PR in ultimately getting Tevez here and besides the missing 10mill is transposed into Tevez's bargain basement price.Job done, fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.