Robinho - Why do I have this fear?

First name on the brazil team sheet and some people dont want him at city FUCKING UNREAL

First name on the brazil team sheet and some people dont want him at city FUCKING UNREAL
Bingo, hes a fucking joke, and so are Brazil. Kaka is shite as well.

Robinho's performance against Holland tells you all you need to know about whether he should have a future at City. Was he even on the pitch in that second half? Disappears when the going gets tough.

How he score???
Check at youtube all his goals with City, Ball were passed from his teammate (Ireland, SWP, …) to him, then he just finished similar to what he recently did against Hollland.
He isn’t have physical strength. He needs somebody to pass the ball with and Silva is the same.
If you put him or Silva in Left wing and having 2 holding midfield like De Yong and Barry in 4-4-2, Both of them cannot do anything better than Bellamy.
I dare to say, put Iniesta or Xavi there will not make any better as well.

We now have Silva and Yaya. We have Attacking Midfield and Defensive Midfield for what? Because, we are prepare to play 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-2 diamond.
Who will suit to left midfield in this plan??? Bellamy, AJ or Robinho

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
How he score???
Check at youtube all his goals with City, Ball were passed from his teammate (Ireland, SWP, …) to him, then he just finished similar to what he recently did against Hollland.
He isn’t have physical strength. He needs somebody to pass the ball with and Silva is the same.
If you put him or Silva in Left wing and having 2 holding midfield like De Yong and Barry in 4-4-2, Both of them cannot do anything better than Bellamy.
I dare to say, put Iniesta or Xavi there will not make any better as well.

We now have Silva and Yaya. We have Attacking Midfield and Defensive Midfield for what? Because, we are prepare to play 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-2 diamond.
Who will suit to left midfield in this plan??? Bellamy, AJ or Robinho
hope we dont play 4-2-2 we will be missing 2 players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.