Robinho - Why do I have this fear?

I think he'll move on to somewhere where he is idolised and where he can play with Brazilians. Maybe with Elano, but I'd like to see him get another chance. If he doesn't play well he can be dropped just like any other player. He wasn't an automatic starter at Madrid.

I know he cried at a press conference at the end of his stay there, but he's still very young. Bottom line is is he good at what he does, and can the manager manage him?

I think he'll be sold without any problem, but at a loss obviously. Playing in a cold and wet England won't be an option for him. He's a mard arse, shit stirrer and disruptive influence, so best we say bye bye to him.

Marvin said:
I think he'll move on to somewhere where he is idolised and where he can play with Brazilians. Maybe with Elano, but I'd like to see him get another chance. If he doesn't play well he can be dropped just like any other player. He wasn't an automatic starter at Madrid.

I know he cried at a press conference at the end of his stay there, but he's still very young. Bottom line is is he good at what he does, and can the manager manage him?

Benifica? We take Luiz, luisao already plays there and so does ramires.

Robinho and Elano both disrespected my club and the manager at the time and I can not forget that. It was a shame that Brazil went out of WC but I got a certain amoount of pleasure from their disappointment.

Get whatever we can from the sale of Robinho. We may make a loss but lets do it and draw a line under.

No player is as big as our club. Get shut.

SalfordAl said:
Robinho and Elano both disrespected my club and the manager at the time and I can not forget that. It was a shame that Brazil went out of WC but I got a certain amoount of pleasure from their disappointment.

So did i .......

and to be honest i thought De Jongs performance overshadowed Robinhos anyway ...... he was magnificent in the Dutch comeback , as was Van Bommel.

To say he had a great world cup is an exaggeration. Where was he in the second half aginst Holland for instance. Brazilian players are always over hyped, even Kaka is not all he's cracked up to be.

If he does come back I'd demand he make an apology to the fans, playing staff, coaching staff (apart from Platt) and Sheikh Mansour for the complete lack of respect he's shown to the club. Then I'd expect him to buckle down and play like the player we all know he can be.

Clubber said:
I don't think he will come back and change.

Mancini obviously didn't rate him, so I think he will need to do a lot to get back in his good books, and robinho isn't the sort of person to put the effort in to win someone round.

Cast your mind back to his goal drought, regardless of your pre-conceptions regarding a little lad who went from a slum in Brazil to the greatest club in the world by being lazy, I remember a player that ran his heart out every week. He couldn't tackle or mark to save his fucking life but he tried, all this to win over Mark Hughes who half the fans had no respect for. Nevermind a player who's last manager was Fabio Capello.

I will sit here and admit he was wank in his 12 games this season. But not all (Some was) was a result of his perceived attitude. Firstly he was played out of position on the left of a 4-4-2 leaving him isolated with too much emphasis on his weak points like tracking fullbacks. Then he lost confidence and started to get a bit moody, worried about not going to the world cup maybe. At this point his attitude did let him down but to me this was only about 4 games.

But to date he has said nothing bad about the club, just that he needed first team football. Personally I would give him another chance unless a club wants to pay a significant amount for him because you don't let a truely world class player rot away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.