Robinho

I think his general play will be better than last season, but i don't think he'll score as many goals. He'll mainly be assisting for Ireland, Adebayor and Tevez in my opinion. But i'd still expect him to chip in with about 10 league goals. Ireland will also get about 10, as will Tevez. Adebayor will get 15-18 in my opinion. Bellamy will get about 5 or 6, as will RSC. And between them, Petrov, SWP and Barry will get about 12/13. The goals will be well spread and we'll be far less reliant on Robinho and Ireland.

Mantel said:
If Robinho has the ball and let's say the short way to the goal is on the left and on the right you have two defenders waiting for him... he is still trying to outplay the two defenders.

And he do

When Robinho was playing badly Stevie was playing well as a result. As has been mentioned earlier in the thread he was dragging two players round the pitch last year at most away games. He won't have this problem next year as teams won't be able to afford to leave any of our attackers. I reckon him and Ireland are going to improve again this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.