Robinho.

brooklandsblue2.0

"I'm very happy about the interest that Barcelona have in me, playing in the Nou Camp it is much easier to be the best player in the world than at City,"

I'll tell you what, there is an easyjet flight leaving 11.30am tomorrow from Liverpool. Stay in a hotel (on me) and I will pick you up and drive you to the airport. You are not even the best player in Manchester you dreamer. Please get the hell out of my club because you're taking the piss now.

Benjani should have come on, yes he needs to leave sooner rather than later. How odd is that we would want Benjani instead of Robinho? Haha this is so sad. :(

I blame Robinho for the Haiti earthqauke and all the shitloads of snow we've had since mid december.....................oh and the shitty sandwich i had from co-op this afternoon.

ROBINHO OUT

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
"I'm very happy about the interest that Barcelona have in me, playing in the Nou Camp it is much easier to be the best player in the world than at City,"

I'll tell you what, there is an easyjet flight leaving 11.30am tomorrow from Liverpool. Stay in a hotel (on me) and I will pick you up and drive you to the airport. You are not even the best player in Manchester you dreamer. Please get the hell out of my club because you're taking the piss now.

Is this a wind up? That quote you used is over three months old. It's been discussed to death already. Don't see the point of bringing it up again...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.