Robinho.

Robbie is a class player.

If some want to see him go though, then fine. He is judged on what he does and he isn't doing it for us.

I think it depends on time factors. I'd like to keep him.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I blame Robinho for the Haiti earthqauke and all the shitloads of snow we've had since mid december.....................oh and the shitty sandwich i had from co-op this afternoon.

ROBINHO OUT
get off your high horse mate. Robinho is a joke at the moment

Sheikh n Bake said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I blame Robinho for the Haiti earthqauke and all the shitloads of snow we've had since mid december.....................oh and the shitty sandwich i had from co-op this afternoon.

ROBINHO OUT
get off your high horse mate. Robinho is a joke at the moment

What a twat for giving that penalty away, i also blame him for breaking the wall to allow Pienar to score from that free kick.

HANG ROBINHO

If you are going to have a go ...have a go at Zab for the free kick and Micah for the penalty.

ffs.

first sign of trouble and the handbag posse are out on the town.

nico1 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
"I'm very happy about the interest that Barcelona have in me, playing in the Nou Camp it is much easier to be the best player in the world than at City,"

I'll tell you what, there is an easyjet flight leaving 11.30am tomorrow from Liverpool. Stay in a hotel (on me) and I will pick you up and drive you to the airport. You are not even the best player in Manchester you dreamer. Please get the hell out of my club because you're taking the piss now.

Is this a wind up? That quote you used is over three months old. It's been discussed to death already. Don't see the point of bringing it up again...

Because it's laughable that he believes he is still the best player in the world, count how may times the world beater (who lets not forget gets paid over 100k per week and cost us over 30m) gives the ball away and refuses to close down- and Im not asking him to put in a shift like Tevez/Dickov does/did I just don't want him to stroll across to full backs and allow them 3/4 seconds to pick a pass....or is that too much to ask of the little darling?

Immaculate Pasta said:

Funny how we created our only two chances when he was involved in both of them then?

Miskicking a volley that he should have at least got on target is hardly being involved in a positive way..

If Robinho was in the wall they woudnt have scored.

Fuck off De Jong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.