Robinho.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/robinho-no-problem-man-city-boss-mancini-589671" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/robinho-n ... ini-589671</a>?

Robinho insists he's not fallen out with Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini.

City's £32.5million striker suffered the indignity of being taken off with half-an-hour left in a 2-0 defeat at Everton last weekend, after himself coming on as a substitute.

Robinho told the Mirror: "I don't have a problem with Mancini. It's normal for a player to want to play but the coach makes the decision and I accept it.

"I've spoken with Mancini. I know what he expects from me and I'll work hard to do that for the team.

"I'm a professional, I'm dedicated and I always give everything in training. It's untrue to say otherwise.

"I want to be successful at City, I don't want to leave. I want to win things here and that's why I left Real Madrid for this challenge.

"What happened against Everton was rare. It's rare for any player to be substituted after coming on. But again, it was for the team.

"I don't think my World Cup place is at risk. The Brazil coach, Dunga, knows what I'm capable of and has confidence in me."

ono said:
"I don't think my World Cup place is at risk. The Brazil coach, Dunga, knows what I'm capable of and has confidence in me."

Thats the problem. He needs to be told by Brazil thatt if he is not playing reguarly or playing well his world cup spot will be at risk. Then we may see a change in attitude an application. At the moment its all billy big bollocks as he thinks he is off to the world cup anyway, which is his priority

Barry Conlons wig said:
gilly_27 said:
just like to give my 2 penneth'

Robinho is class, whether he fits into out team may take a little more effort from both parties....

when he came to the club he wanted the club to change its attitude regarding winning games... he wanted to win them all ...no matter the opposition... i do not doubt that he wants to be the best... i wish other players would believe in their abililty, as does he..

When Ronaldo, started over the otherside i remember him being ridiculled for his flamboyance theatrics and lack of workrate... but at least they believed in him....

When he gets a few consistant starts, you will all be eating your words...

how many were raving when he came... i was !!.. now we got him ..now we dont want him... sounds like a f**ked up attitude... we were never like that....

****SO, GET OFF HIS BACK and start singing 'WE GOT ROBINHO' again**

..and see how he reacts....

always nice to here a cheer.. C'mon you blues ..

what a total load of crap, do you honestly thinking that any player who pulls on the mighty blue shirt want to lose, the thing is if Robshitio wants to prove that he want to win ever game do something about it.

He as had many many many opportunities to show and has faltered ever time, he is a lazy overpaid brazilian gobshite.

"I want to be the worlds graetest player" and in the words of Jim Royle "MY ARSE"

What a bell you really are. You were no doubt one of the same idiots wanting us to sell Ireland 2 seasons ago when he was playing poor. Once Robinho gets a goal or 2 his confidence will return and he will be back. He scored 15 last season ffs and was clearly our best player, he doesnt go shit overnight.

nothing would give me greater pleasure than Robby to come back to form and fitness and shove back the shit some misrable b'stards on here throw at him... oh how i'd love to see them squirm after he's shows the world class ability the bloke undoubtedly has. Some City "fans" are nothing short of adisgrace how they can write off some of our brilliant players, Ade Robby, etc... maybe they have no place for joy in their heart and soul and find it easier to attack and dismiss, well fuk off you saddos cos I know who i'm backing...

blue wang said:
scunthorpe will answer the questions

robinho will bounce back just give him some time and support

robinho is blue

Sadly Scunthorpe will answer very few questions. If Robinho plays he's in a no win situation because if he plays well people will just say 'It's only Scunthorpe' and if he plays badly this thread will be 200 pages long before Monday morning with mainly people slagging him off

True_Blue69 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
what a total load of crap, do you honestly thinking that any player who pulls on the mighty blue shirt want to lose, the thing is if Robshitio wants to prove that he want to win ever game do something about it.

He as had many many many opportunities to show and has faltered ever time, he is a lazy overpaid brazilian gobshite.

"I want to be the worlds graetest player" and in the words of Jim Royle "MY ARSE"

What a bell you really are. You were no doubt one of the same idiots wanting us to sell Ireland 2 seasons ago when he was playing poor. Once Robinho gets a goal or 2 his confidence will return and he will be back. He scored 15 last season ffs and was clearly our best player, he doesnt go shit overnight.

oh ever the optomist, you total cock jockey, anyone that pulls on the shirt and gives it there all deserves a shout, ireland is a class act but also a grafter, robshitio doesnt even know what to do when the slate is wiped clean. now do one dick head

Failsworth_Blue said:
blue wang said:
scunthorpe will answer the questions

robinho will bounce back just give him some time and support

robinho is blue

Sadly Scunthorpe will answer very few questions. If Robinho plays he's in a no win situation because if he plays well people will just say 'It's only Scunthorpe' and if he plays badly this thread will be 200 pages long before Monday morning with mainly people slagging him off

scunthorpe will be up for it big time, they will try to provoke robbie and bully him, and they probably will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.