Robinho.

He's been shit, i can't believe he's started instead of Bellamy. We'd never play like this if Bellamy was on the pitch

We are getting battered in midfield guys, we could have 6 up front, no ball no fucking chance!

samharris said:
If you are going to have a go ...have a go at Zab for the free kick and Micah for the penalty.

ffs.

first sign of trouble and the handbag posse are out on the town.

Agreed, how robbie is at fault for us losing is beyond me.

I'm Blue said:
samharris said:
If you are going to have a go ...have a go at Zab for the free kick and Micah for the penalty.

ffs.

Who has said that?

No one.

I'm Blue said:
samharris said:

ffs.

Its not his fault we are losing but I expect much more of a player that believes he can be the best in the world. Lets hope he bucks up his ideas this half.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
nico1 said:
Is this a wind up? That quote you used is over three months old. It's been discussed to death already. Don't see the point of bringing it up again...

Because it's laughable that he believes he is still the best player in the world, count how may times the world beater (who lets not forget gets paid over 100k per week and cost us over 30m) gives the ball away and refuses to close down- and Im not asking him to put in a shift like Tevez/Dickov does/did I just don't want him to stroll across to full backs and allow them 3/4 seconds to pick a pass....or is that too much to ask of the little darling?

TBH I don't even expect closing down. You don't see Ronaldo or Messi do it, I just want to see him get involved in our attacks and show his talent

anyone who comes on here and defends that useless wanker is not a City fan. He's the worst player on the pitch by a mile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.